Chapter Twenty One

After everybody had finished eating we all started dancing again. The DJ was taking requests too which was fun.

"Alright guys , we have our final request in. It's from two boys here called Charlie Lenehan and Leo Devries. They said that they would like to dedicate this song to two amazing girls in their life. Charlie's girl is Keeley who is 18 years old and I quote is the love of his life , his beautiful wife. Leo's girl is Sarah , who we all know and love , we've known Sarah since she was born. Shes always been a daddy's girl and we love her. Leo said this about her I haven't seen her for two years so being here with her is the highlight of my life. Here is you got it all by union j." said the DJ. I really like that song. It's not like the usual things I listen to , which is mostly Dolly Parton , Miley Cyrus , Billy Ray Cyrus and Carrie Underwood. This is a song that Leo sent me about a year ago and I really liked it. As the song was starting , Leo got up out of his seat and extended his arm , offering me his hand.

"Please dance with me Sarah James" said Leo and when I looked up into his eyes I couldn't resist it. I stood up and danced with him. I felt butterflies every time he spun me. About halfway through the song all of the couples were dancing.

"This is perfect , if I have to spend Christmas eve with anybody. I'm glad it's you" I said.

"And I'm glad that I'm with you too" said Leo. Then he kissed me on the cheek and I felt my face heat up. I probobly looked redder than a tomato.

Soon the night was over and I was back at home. Everybody had gone to bed except me , I was in my en-suite bathroom cleaning my face , brushing my teeth and my hair ect. And Leo was lying in my bed doing something on his phone. When I had finished brushing my hair , which was the last thing I had to do , I walked into my room and got into bed next to Leo.

"So , shall we watch Home Alone?" asked Leo.

"Duh. No Christmas is complete without Home Alone." I joked. Leo got up , set up the TV and then lay back down next to me. As we watched the movie I kept on playing with Leo's hand. At one point Leo lifted our hands to his face and kissed me softly on my knuckle.

"I love you so , so much Sarah James" he whispered. I began to blush so hid my face in my pillow.

"You are so cute" Leo laughed putting his arm around me.

"Cute like your best friend's kid sister cute or ...?" I joked.

"Cute as in , when you blush it makes the biggest smile grow on my face. What we have is like the chain reaction , anything that you do has a reaction for me" he explained.

"That is amazing , talk more science to me Leo" I joked.

"Ok , when Santa comes down that chimeny tonight it's not soot in his beard. It is carbon" said Leo.

"Wow , that was a mood killer" I laughed.

"Well you asked" laughed Leo.

"True , what time is it?" I asked.

"Nearly three" said Leo.

"Just incase I don't get to say this before I fall asleep , goodnight Leo. I love you" I said.

"Goodnight , I love you too" Leo said back. We watched the end of the movie and then I fell asleep while Leo was turning the TV off.