Chapter Twenty Eight

So finals are over. Thank goodness. Now I only have two things to worry about , the yearbook and prom. I was responsible for giving out the yearbooks on the last day of school so I didn't really have to worry about anything yearbook related. As for prom , I had to buy a dress , shoes , accessories , get my nails and hair done. I reserved everything online and collected it the day of prom.

First me and Taylor went to the dress shop to pick up our dresses. I had a blue dress with silver on it. Taylor had helped me pick it out and I was really excited to wear it. Then when we'd got our dresses we picked up the rest of our things and got our hair and nails done.
We were good friends with some of the people who worked at the nail salon because the manager was in our school up until last year when he graduated. Yes , he. His name is Jackson and he got GCSE's in art so decided that one of the funnest jobs involving art was nails because doing somebody's nails is art.

"Girls , come and sit down. We can make your nails look really beautiful for prom! We can make them look just as good as my date's last year" said Jackson as we walked in. We both sat down at tables next to eachother.

"Hey , my nails were amazing! It'll be hard to beat them" laughed Cassidy , who was Jacksons prom date.

"Yes , yes , let's get these girls' nails looking fabulous" said Jackson. Then Cassidy began to do Taylor's nails and Jackson did mine. Our nail designs were quite complicated and were estimated to take about three hours because we were getting our feet done too. Our hands would take an hour and a half and our feet would take an hour and a half.

An hour and a half passed slowly and in that time Taylor had drank the shop out of bottled water and bottled juice.

"What? I get thirsty when I'm excited" justified Taylor "Unlike you , you haven't touched one drop of anything , since yesterday morning"

"I just don't feel like drinking" I said.

"Alright" said Taylor.

"Sarah , could you walk to the other chair so that I could do your feet for you?" asked Jackson. I stood up quickly and felt a shooting pain in my legs and then I went numb before falling and everything went black. I could still hear people talking.

"Oh my gosh! Call an ambulence!" I heared Taylor squeel.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm not stupid" sassed Jackson back at her. That was all I heared before all sound disappeared.