Chapter Twelve

We all walked together to the dress shop excitedly talking about the wedding. I was asked to sing a song at the wedding! I obviously accepted. We got into the dress shop and Keeley went to get changed into her dress that she had brought with her (the one on the right in the picture). She looked so beautiful. The dress was quite plain but she made it work and she looked gorgeous.

"How do I look?" she asked as she walked out of the dressing room and looking in the mirror.

"Wow" I said "I have no words that can express how amazing you look in that dress"
She smiled.

"Thank you , you go and try on this" she said handing me a pink dress and some heels (on the left) and handing Mack , Tilly and Brooke a different pink dress each with gold flats (in the middle). I went into the changing room and started to get changed but then I realised something - who was going to walk Keeley down the isle? Her dad was dead and she doesnt speak to her mom so I have no idea how Charlie got her dress. I suddenly felt bad for her. I continued getting ready and then I looked in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh" I said covering my mouth at how I looked. I didn't recognise myself , I'd never looked this good.

"Sarah? Are you alright?" I heared Keeley shout. I walked out of the changing room shyly and spun around as I walked.

"Do I look ok?" I asked nervously.

"You look outstanding. Wait until Leo sees you in that!" Keeley said "You have to walk with him! Any bet Charlie has Leo doing something important so you have to walk down the isle together. I just want to see what it would look like"
Keeley snapped a picture of me on her phone and then sent it to somebody. Then my phone started ringing. Leo. I answered it.

L - Hi
S - Hey
L - Keeley sent me a picture of you in your dress
S - Did she now?
L - Yeah , you look perfect Sarah , don't upstage the bride though
S - I would never. She looks flawless
L - It's so cute how you're getting all excited over this
S - Well it's an exciting thing
L - Charlie has asked Joey to be his best man
S - Really? That's unexpected.
L - Joey knows more about what he's doing , I am only sixteen , I'm the ring barer.
S - That sounds like a great job.
L - It is. I get to walk down the isle with you and your perfection.
S - That's great Leo but nobody is perfect , we all have flaws
L - Wrong , everybody is perfect and those flaws make you more perfect
S - I have to go. See you soon , bye
L - Goodbye

I then put the phone down and sat down next to Keeley just as Tilly , Brooke and Mack walked out in their bridemaids dresses. They looked so adorable. They each twirled around and then they stood together to get their picture taken. Then I got in the next picture and then Keeley did for the last one. We then got changed and headed back home.