Chapter Ten

I was asleep dreaming really weird dreams. In the dream I was 14 years old again. It was the day that my family were supposed to be moving back to Nashville.

I was sat in the car staring blankly out of the window. I let tears slip out of my eyes until I got to the airport. We gave in all of our luggage and went through the boring processes that happen in the airport. I had waited a long time outside the gate and our plane was about to be boarded. I looked around before entering the plane after my parents and Sean. I couldn't believe that in just under 9 hours I would be home. I felt sadness within me. I just wanted to stay in Port Talbolt with Leo. I sat down in the window seat and felt heartbroken as the rain fell onto the window. I felt a tear slip down my face.
"Everybody please take your seats and we will be taking off shortly to Nashville International Airport" said the pilot.
I was about to give up with hope until I saw a familiar person running down the tunnel that connected the plane to the airport. It was Leo running down the tunnel as fast as he could.
"No!" I yelled "Stop the plane! I need to see him!"
The plane's engine turned off and I got out of my seat as quickly as I could. I ran down the row between the seats and I opened the door. I ran down the tunnel and met Leo halfway.
"Sarah , please don't go home. I need you here , please" said Leo with a tear in his eyes.
"I need you too Leo. I'm staying here , no matter what. My parents will have to drag me to Tennessee before I give us up" I replied crying.
"I love you Sarah. Wake up" said Leo.
What?
"Wake up Sarah"

"Sarah! Wake up" I felt somebody shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Tilly? Taylor? What are y'all doing? What time is it?" I asked.

"Happy midnight girl. We brought candy" said Taylor excitedly as Tilly emptied a bag of candy onto my bed. To be honest I didn't feel like eating.

"I had the weirdest dream" I said as Tilly and Taylor started eating.

"What was it? I'm doing psycology so hopefully I can explain it to you" said Taylor.

"It was about Leondre" I said trying to laugh.

"You got this one don't you Tilly?" asked Taylor neglecting the whole psycology idea.

"Course I do" said Tilly "Talk to me"

"I never left" I explained "The day I was leaving , I didn't leave. I told Leo that I would never leave him no matter what"

"I knew you still loved him" said Tilly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's Leo. Once you've been in love with him there's no turning back. He's my brother and I'm really proud of him. The only way that he could be even better would be if he was with you" said Tilly "But then there's Caleb. Your boyfriend"

"I know , I don't want to hurt anybody" I said.

"Sometimes you have to ask yourself. What's more important? Your happiness or everybody elses? You can't put everybody before you all the time" said Tilly.

"When did you get so wise?" I joked.

"I guess it comes with age" Tilly laughed. I got up out of my bed and went downstairs. Everybody was asleep except Charlie and Caleb.

"Sarah , what are you still up for? It's been a long day" said Charlie. I sat on the couch next to him.

"I know , Tilly and Taylor woke me so I'm up now , I have something important to do" I explained.

"What's that?" asked Charlie as he put a blanket around me because I was shivering.

"Caleb. Promise you won't hate me?" I asked.

"I know what's happening. You don't want to be my girlfriend. And I know why" said Caleb.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah , Leo has shown up. You were obviously more than friends and I can tell that you still like him. I don't hate you , I'm happy if you're happy" said Caleb. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said. I then gave Charlie his blanket back and went upstairs to join Tilly and Taylor.