College Chronicles: Is Shit Getting Real...Again?(Female Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I'm in over my head." You thought to yourself.

With Ga-yeong

Ga-yeong was outside for recess with Jason, Joi, and Tristesse. They were all by the swings talking and showing off each other's friendship bracelets.

"I really do like the one you made for me, Joi." Ga-yeong said.

"Thanks but you did a great job with mine." Joi said.

"I-I really like the one you made for me J-Jason." Tristesse said in a quiet voice.

"Thank you." Jason signed. Ga-yeong smiled then looked at the flower bush next to her. All of a sudden when she looked up, she saw someone staring at her with a creepy smile. Ga-yeong got completely scared which caught Jason's attention.

"Are you okay?" Jason signed.

"T-there's..." Ga-yeong began pointing at the creepy person only to look to see that he/she was gone.

"What's wrong Ga-yeong?" Joi asked.

"I think I just saw someone scary." Ga-yeong said. Tristesse whimpered as she hugged Joi.

"Really? Where?" Joi asked.

"It was near outside by that tree over there but now it's gone." Ga-yeong said.

"Well, it's almost time to go in so maybe reading time will calm you down." Joi said as she patted Ga-yeong's back.

"Kids! It's time to go in!" Il-nam called out as the kids lined up to go in. Ga-yeong was in the way back and when she turned around...the creepy person appeared again waving at Ga-yeong with a creepy smile. Ga-yeong whimpered as she fast walked inside.

"Is it real or is it just my imagination?" Ga-yeong thought to herself.

"Soon...me, you and your father will be together forever...whether you like it or not." The creepy person whispered.

During naptime, Ga-yeong couldn't shake the feeling away. She laid on her mat and stared at the ceiling thinking who that creepy person was. Jason noticed this and tapped her.

"Are you okay?" Jason signed. Ga-yeong shook her head no.

"While we were lining up, I saw that scary person again." Ga-yeong whispered. "I have a feeling that I'm being seen."

"Even if you are...I'm sure the scary person won't come after you." Jason signed. "Because I'll be there to save you." Ga-yeong smiled as she laid back down on the mat.

"I'll always keep you safe." Jason thought as he went back to sleep.

Back to you

During class, you still couldn't shake that feeling off. It's like you know something bad is gonna happen but you don't know when or how. So you texted Sae-byeok.

You: Babe, I think I'm being watched.

Tough Cookie: Wym?

You: Earlier during class, I saw a figure watching me through the window but I couldn't make out the face.

Tough Cookie: That does sound like you're being stalked.

You: I'm starting to worry because I've been having this feeling for right now a couple of day.

Tough Cookie: Hey I know what will cheer you up. Why don't after me and you pick up Ga-yeong from pre-school, we all go out for ice cream...okay?

You: Yeah, that sounds about good.

Tough Cookie: Alright now focus in class.

You smiled as you turned your phone off and went back to the lesson.