Don

Sans loved his family. There was no denying that. No matter how much they verbally fought, he'd always love them. That's what he thought, anyway. He was no Don, he wasn't interested in being Don. No.. he wanted to be the protector. He wanted to protect his dear brothers and his father. He could never foresee how his father would die. It would forever haunt Sans dreams and change his view point on everything. Most importantly though, was how much WORSE things would get, after that point in time. That was three days away though, the clock was ticking.

⛓⛓⛓

3 days left

He'd only been out for 30 minutes with Papyrus to get groceries. He'd never seen them get physical. But now, as they walked through the front door, Wingdings and Roman were tearing at each other, multiple bones flew about. "papyrus, go hide and don't come out until i say so. not dad, not wingdings, me, ok?" He nodded fearfully, tail tucked. "B-be careful..."
"i will, you too, ok?" He nodded again and Sans ushered him to a safer area of the house. With a sharp growl Sans tried to call out to them, but they were to far gone, snarling and throwing insults at each other. With a huff, Sans had no choice jump in and pull them apart himself. 'Why did I think it was a good idea to leave them home alone!?' His feral instincts helped alot in this case. He dodged and weaved through oncoming attacks, as if he'd done this a million times before. He hadn't. He hadn't even done it once. Sans snagged Wingdings by the back of his undershirt and pulled. Hard. The eldest ended up tripping over Sans who then effectively pinned Roman to the wall. Wingdings tried to go after Roman again, but blue soul magic stopped him. "that's enough from the both of you! papyrus is absolutely terrified and you both are dishonoring the skeleton name!" Sans spat. If harsh words were what it took to reach them, Sans would do it, because their Mafia... it was falling apart, and that was scary to the boy. Sans let go of the Don, stalking off ridgedly. He needed Papyrus. Papyrus was good. Papyrus was safe.

⛓⛓⛓

2 days left

The house was silent. Papyrus didn't want to leave his room after the day before and Sans didn't blame him. Sans stayed and distracted Papyrus most of the time. Dad left early in the morning and would be gone for a couple of days. Wingdings stayed in his room, Sans didn't ask what he was doing. He didn't want to disturb the foul mooded adult. He missed the Wingdings he used to know. The Wingdings that cared for his family. Now all he seemed to care about was being the Don. Status and power for reasons Sans didn't understand. It was probably the reason why he didn't want it. If it drove a monster to change so drastically, no way he'd take it if Roman offered it to him. Sans was fine with what he had. His sanity and Papyrus.

⛓⛓⛓

1 day left

The silence in the house was unnerving now. They seriously needed to invest in a radio or a television. He tried to fill the silence with stories he'd been told as a pup. He spoke of the days of old when humans worshipped skeletons and he spoke of how their great grandfather had lived to be 500 years old. "CAN I BE THAT OLD?" Sans smiled fondly as his tail thumped on the ground. "you can certainly try, bro." Sans replied. "HAVE YOU MET GREAT GRANDFATHER, SANS?"
"no... grandpa fraktur stayed in mexico when grandpa caslon moved us up here. i wasn't alive at that time."
"HAVE YOU MET GRANDFATHER CASL-" A yell cut Papyrus off and Sans bolted up. "wingdings!" They ran down to Wingdings room, Sans bursting in to see a knife in Wingdings palm. He was still cutting away bone, biting back his pain. "pap, to your room." Papyrus nodded and Sans was satisfied when he heard the door close shut. "what the hell are you doing!?" The eldest pulled the knife out, the circle dropping onto his table with another. "I-I needed live matter to.. I need more hands. Not enough hands.." Sans was disturbed. "hands... for what..?" Wingdings smiled through his pain. "F-for when I become Don, Sans. They are vital."

⛓⛓⛓

0 days left

Dad had went straight to his office. No greeting, no hugs. It greatly disappointed Papyrus. Sans would have to have a word with him about it. He also would have to tell him about Wingdings and his hands. He did have time at the moment though. He and Papyrus were making lunch, a delectable meal of bread, mayonnaise, turkey, cheese, and vegetables of the boys choice. Yes. They were making sandwiches. Papyrus took one to their father while Sans took one to Wingdings to check on his hands. They were in good condition, other than the giant holes in either palm. How he made them perfect circles, Sans would never know.

⛓⛓⛓

Sans finished Papyrus nightly bedtime story and he finally had alone time to talk to Roman. He closed Papyrus door quietly and wandered down the hall, his claws clicking softly on the hardwood. He rounded into the livingroom and down into his dad's private hall. He noticed that the door was open a crack. Sans head filled with doubt. He was probably in bed, or busy or- "WINGDINGS NO-" Sans ran to the door. The look of horror on his father's face as he dusted away. Wingdings... killed their father... Sans dropped to his knees in shock. Why would anyone go this far? "y-you... h-how could you..? he- he was our.."
"He was an obstacle in my way. I overcame him. Go to bed. We have work to do in the morning."
"why should i listen to you?" Sans growled lowly. "1. I'm the Don now. 2... you wouldn't want anything BAD to happen to Papyrus, would you?" The threat was clear. You listen or I'll kill the boy too. "y-yes don.." Sans saw no other choice.