Cornered and Decisions. (Edited)

Alex.

I watched Karl crawl out from under the bed and jump onto it. I hadnt gotten around to putting on my shirt.

So I laughed at him when he glared at me for not wearing a shirt. "Whats wrong? Hate that fact that you like what you see?" I asked.

Leaning forward and reaching out an arm to grab him. He knew better and scooted back. But just moments before I had watched Nick slip in to the room and smile at me.

Scaring Karl back toward him. Nick grabbed him and fell on to the bed with him. Karl made a noise that made both Nick and I stop.

"What was that?" I asked crawling to the entrapped Shifter, who was bright red and panting. What kind of noise was that? "It was cute. Do it again." Nick said.

Karl didn't move, or make a sound. "Come on. Karl, do it again." I said and started tickling him. Karl started squirming, but kept his mouth shut and quiet.

Nick got annoyed that Karl did make a sound and grabbed his arm suddenly. "Mewlp!" Karl scrambled out of Nicks arms. He shifted and ran to the wardrobe.

I got up and quietly walked to the wardrobe. Peeking in I watched as he struggled to jump up to the shelves. "Need help?" I asked walking over to him.

He whimpered and hunched over in fear. Flattening his ears against his head slunk away from me. He turned and took the long rout up to the shelf.

But Nick grabbed him before he could get too far. "Mewlp." Karl continued to squirm as he whined at Nick. "What is your problem? You seem really finicky."

I said and rubbed him head. Karl stopped squirming and started purring. I took him from Nick and cradled him. He snuggled into me and purred louder.

"Did he just fell asleep?" Nick asked. I watched as Karls ear twitch. "Nope, not asleep." I reported to Nick as he closed the door.

Karl squirmed out of my arms and shifted to him human form, hitting the floor on his side. I knelt and gripped his arm. "Why did you shift like that?" I asked.

Karl panted and scooted back. His cat ears stayed on his head giving him a really cute look. He gasped and scrambled away from us to the corner and curled up in a ball.

Aching his back and letting his tail flicker around. Nick and I smiled at each other. "Lets leave him." I said to Nick and walked to the bed with Nick following me.

(Time skip)

Nick left about an hour ago, so I was sitting on my bed with a book. Karl made a sound, so I looked over and watched him.

He had fallen asleep a while ago, but was slowly waking up. His tail that was cutely curled around his feet flickered. His ear twitched and he opened his eyes.

Because of the way he was curled in the corner, when he stretched his shirt hiked and showed his pale skin underneath.

He glared at me and hesitantly stood. Once he saw that Nick was gone he less hesitantly walked to the bed. I scooted over to make room for him on the bed.

He happily crawled on to the bed and laid down with his head in my lap. I turned back to the book pretending to read.

Karl reached up and played with the books built in bookmark ribbon. I smiled and continued reading.

The Castle clock struck ten and I snapped the book closed after taking the ribbon from Karl. He growled first at the clock then at me.

I placed the book on my nightstand table and started scooting down to lay down. Karl sat up confused and watched me lay down.

I leaned over and blew out the candle I was using to read and laid down. Karl didnt move then laid down with his upper body and head on my stomach.

I decided that he was going to sleep with me tonight. I sat up and grabbed him, snuggling him into my chest and keeping him pinned.

He didnt like this and squirmed in my arms. I didnt say anything about him and closed my eyes. He gave up a minute later.

I thought that he just gave up in general, but he didnt. "Let me go, I dont want to sleep here." He whispered. I didnt know why, I guess the dark helped with that.

"Nope." I whispered back. He growled and squirmed for a minute under my grasp,

"Ill give you two choices. One, you can stop wiggling and let me hold you or I can tie you to the bed till tomorrow. Which do you want?" I asked in his ear.

He didnt answer but restarted wiggling. I sighed and dumped him off the bed. He landed with a thud and tried crawling away.

But I grabbed his arm and then his wrists. I pulled him over to the drawers next to my bed and opened one of them.

I pulled out some rope and then shut the drawer. (wonder why those are there.) He hissed at me and tried pulling away.

I dragged him back to the bed and stationed him next to the bedpost. I tied his wrists together and then tied it to the foot of the bed.

He struggled, then turned and whined at me. "You got your chance. And chose this." I said and rubbed his head, climbing back onto the bed and snuggling into my bedding.

He struggled a few minutes. Then gave up, but in giving up he continued his whining. "Karl stop or you're not getting the choice to choose tomorrow." He stopped and fell quiet.

I am sorry once again for torturing him.
But Alex had it coming the minute he took the ribbon from him.