Human Zak. (Edited)

Zak

I swear if he didn't prove it himself I never would have ever trusted him. but standing on water... Was weird. It was freaky. It was cool. but Clay can never know this.

I glared at him as I stepped off the water to the stone tower porch. Rat jumped in to my arms the instant my hoofs were on the stone.

I smiled and held him. He purred and then chirped as Clay opened the door. I followed him in and looked around.

I admit it was cool. the room was open in the middle. the selves were lined with book, viles, small chests, bottles, and flasks.

The ceiling was open to see the sky. Clay told me to watch my step as I got closer to the middle of the room. On the floor was a big circle of runes.

"Clay. what did I tell you about dragging people into my tower?" I looked around franticly for the owner of the voice.

Clay shrugged. "To not to. but he wants to be here. well if he wants his boyfriend back he HAS to be here." Clay answered.

A man appeared of out nowhere. I stepped back hugging Rat tighter. Clay looked back as Rat squeaked.

"Woah, hey it's fine. Zak, Rat, meet Philza. he's a sorcerer of sorts." Clay said. I stared at the man in front of me.

He was tall, he was wearing green, black and white robe. I shrugged and loosened my grip on Rat. Rat crawled up my arm to perch on my shoulder.

he caught sight of Philza and growled. I shushed him and then glanced to see what Philza would do.

He merely smiled and grabbed a bottle off a shelf. "Would you like some, Clay?" He asked. Clay looked over and nodded.

"Would you? Zak, was?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't drink." I answered. Clay looked at me with a frowned. "How old are you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "In your years?" I asked. they nodded together. "Nineteen?" I said. Clay put his cup, that Philza just gave him, down and stared at me.

"Wait... so how old is Darryl?" He asked. "Sixteen." I said. He shook his head. "Whatever." He muttered.

Philza smiled at me and put the bottle down. "So i'll ask you because Clay is confusing and annoying. What are you here for?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Well, I need to save my friend but can't because i'm a centaur." I answered. He frowned and thought. then turned to Clay.

"You know I haven't done things like that in a long time." he growled. Clay pulled his cup away from his lips and smiled.

"I know but it's not like he has any more to lose. right?" He said. I growled making Rat bolt and start smacking and hitting Clay's face, hissing.

Clay.

Rat was getting annoying. I grabbed his tail and pulled him to my lap and tickled his stomach. he squirmed and then purred as I rubbed his head.

I looked up and sighed. Zak and Philza were talking Stuff I didn't know. i'm a action person not a think and plan person.

Philza must have heard me because he turned and smiled. "You could and take the Dragon to play with the Void."

I rolled my eyes it was better to watch a baby play then listen to two full grown Male talk stuff I don't know.

(Time skip. like an hour.)

"CLAY!!" I flinched and grabbed Rat out of the water and walked back inside. I stopped in surprise.

I thought that they had figured something out. but they'd actually done something. Philza looked proud. And Zak wasn't really Zak.

Instead of a horse body and a human upper half. Zak stood on two feet with complete human body.

He was wearing some tan pants, a super light blue shirt, and some fuzzy boots. he looked really happy.

His hair was still fluffy. I smiled and put Rat on the floor. Zak knelt and called Rat. Rat whimpered and cowered behind my leg.

Zak pressed his lips together and straightened. "What is mommy going do when he finds out you didn't obey." he asked.

Rat perked up and walked to him sniffing him up and down before jumping up to crawl up his back and on to his shoulder.