ANOTHER?! (Edited)

So this is in the present time. The person just disappeared. sorry go back and reread it if you don't remember.

Badboyhalo/Darryl's POV.

Zak came tramping through the woods and stopped seeing me. He looked at me and my face before looking around for the cat.

Being scared of water also meant being scared of cats. Not only that this cat was the size of a horse and liked eating people.

Zak slowly walked toward me. I shook my head no, making him stop. Suddenly the person jumped down.

They landed on Zaks back and popped a bag over his head. Zak froze. The person grabbed his arms and tied them behind him without a fight. I remembered what my dad said.

Horses rely on their senses if they cant see and hear then they wont fight back. And it easy to get them to do anything for you.

I pressed my lips together. The person dismounted Zak and pulled the rope they had just attached to his neck down. Zak complied and laid down.

They whispered to him that they were going to kill me if he tied anything. Then pulled the bag off his head.

Zak shook his head and looked around confused. He saw me and started to get up. Stop it. He froze finally seeing the person.

They walked over to me and grabbed my arm. Then pushed back their hood. It was lady, she had blond hair and piecing brown-ish green eyes.

Looking over my arm she reach into her hip pouch she carried and pulled out a small bottle. Popping it open she started to tip it.

I froze at the pain and let her dump the content into my arm. It burned, I couldn't help the quickening of my breath.

I was scared, in pain, and that stuff did nothing to help me. She wiped the blood and then looked over my arm again.

"Wow, Bad boy sure can take pain." She said dumped more of the stuff on it. I tensed as it finally hit me.

I felt so tired I drooped my head and half closed my eyes. "Well that worked." She said unclasped the necklace.

Swinging the medallion in my face she whispered something or other about me listening to what she said and obeying it instantly. But I was too tired to listen or care.

"Hey look at me." She said. I felt a sudden want to obey and look up. "So I did. Let me see your arm." She said.

I unwilling stuck my arm out to her and she wrapped it up with a strip of cloth. Zak was still not moving. He just laid there and watch me.

She told me to sit and then walked over and gathered our stuff. "You don't have much for travelling. Barely enough food for the human. Much less a centaur how long have you been travelling?" She asked turning to Zak.

Zak glared at her and shook his head. She turned to me. "Don't." Zak said as I opened my mouth to answer. I couldn't stop myself from answering.

"Four weeks." She frowned and looked over our stuff again. "Hm. Get up. We're moving." She said to both Zak and me.

I got up and walked to her side. She handed me a bag and told me to go get on the centaur. I walked over to Zak who was just standing.

'Wait." She said. I froze. It was clear that she knew Zak was going to make a run for it. "Its fine. Get up." She said.

I didn't move. "The human cant mount by it'self. You have to release my arms." Zak said. She hesitated.

"Fine but if you make any movement toward escape then I will shoot Bad Boy." She said. "Is that what you going to call me?" I asked as she freed Zak's arms.

"Yeah because you are a Bad boy." She said. Zak put his arm down to help me up. Once I was mounted, she got us moving.

(Time skip.)

Riding back the way we came, she got us about three hours, when something jumped to the road. She shifted into a horse sized horse and growled at the new horse sized cat.

She slunk forward to the new one. The other one was sitting nice and calm in the road. She jumped at it.

It jumped aside and darted toward us. Zak stepped back. She spun and jumped at its back. It side stepped and bashed her head into the ground.

She whined and sat down, with her head bent the other growled at her and jumped at us claws extended.

Zak jumped back and bolted down the path. I glanced back now the two were sitting and watching us.

Zak stopped to pant. He was shivering. "Wheres Rat?" I asked. Zak looked back at me. "You dont have him?" He asked.

I shook my head. He sighed and turned around. "Can you call him? Does he even respond to you?" He asked. "Ima yell." I said. Zak nodded. "RAT!"  I yelled and waited.

A minute later, Rat, my little white fire dragon came flying to my shoulder. He chirped and dropped two handfuls of Bugs in my lap. "Rat. Gross." I said and picked it up.

Picking out the worms and other nonflying bugs, I threw the rest out in to the woods. Rat whined and hissed at me.

"Dont hiss at me you just dropped a bunch of bugs in my lap. Here." I said and offered him and worm. He jumped from my shoulder to my lap. I fed him and then let him sleep in my lap.

Zak stopped three-quarters of an hour later. He knelt and told me to get off. I slid off and stood there and he stepped into the woods.

I waited, it was scary knowing that anything could come at me right now. Rat woke up and looked around.

He sniffed the air and rolled his tongue out of his mouth before licking my chin and chirping.

I handed him a live centipede and let him play fight it. Once he had slurped it down he smacked my face.

"Ow! Rat, gentle. That hurt." He snarled at me and hissed over my shoulder. I turned and stepped back. A giant bear growled and walked toward me.

Rat hissed again and crawled up my shoulder to growled back at it. The bear stopped and started turning our way.

Zak came back at that moment and scared the bear off. He turned to me and frowned. "You're a giant danger magnet. Get on." He said and helped me up.

I know that Rat/Lucy is a girl but for the sake of the story can it be a boy? please?