Collar and Shattered Imp. (Edited)

Karl.

I woke up to pain in my wrists. It has been five weeks since I first came here and consistently in the presents of bigger males is a little irritating .

My kitten has a thing for Nick and Alex and it's hard not to make any weird noises. They like the noises, I make when they touch me.

I opened my eyes and frowned at the sight of my hands tied at eye level. Then realized that I was laying on my side. I squirmed to sit up and tried getting out of my bonds.

I stopped to purr when Alex's hand fell to my head and rubbed it. I didn't care if it was Alex or that it was even a male. "Hey, you ready for this?" He asked.

I glanced up at him and jumped back pulling at my bonds in an attempt to get away from the collar sitting in his hand. I guess not then.

Alex slid off his bed and gently wrapped his hands around my neck. I tried wriggling away, but the rope on my hands from last nights decision kept me from going anywhere.

He unclasped the choker I didn't feel anymore and set it on his bed. I whimpered, laying my ears back.

I forgot it was there, I couldn't feel it anymore, and I wouldn't be able to feel the new one either. Id forget about that one too.

So if I tried running someone would just catch and bring me back. I'd never escape and that was that.

"Hey, you're fine." Alex said and tried getting the new collar around my neck. I tried kicking at him. "Could you help me please?" Alex spoke to someone behind me.

Suddenly Nicks big hands gripped my head, scaring me to hold still enough for Alex to pin my legs down.

He slipped the collar around my neck and buckled it in the back. Nick let go and Alex scooted off my legs. I curled in a ball and tried my hardest not cry.

"Hey, stop crying. I know you don't like it. Just now no one will dare hurt you because your MINE." Alex whispered in my ear.

Nicks hand gently ghosted my back. It made me shiver. Nicks hand, and what Alex just said. I'm HIS?! I didn't like the sound of that.

Come on, I have a few no thank you letters to write. I felt his hands untie mine. As soon as my hands were free; I tried bolting.

But Nick was ready and caught me. I struggled a minute then stop to upset to try. Alex stood and took me from Nick.

I hated how much bigger and stronger they were. And that I had no choice but to do as they wanted.

Alex kissed Nick and left taking me down to a whole new room in a whole new hall. I didn't pay attention to direction and colors, too focused on not doing anything.

"Hey, what's with the silence?" He asked. "I don't know maybe because you are forcing me to be here." I thought. My head was next to his, resting on his shoulder.

I shook my head refusing to answer aloud. "What does that mean?" He asked as I stared at the four guards walking down the hall behind us. Alex stopped to open a door.

I looked over my shoulder to look at the room. It was lined with bookshelves that were filled with books and weird looking figures.

He let us go and leaned back in his chair. We jumped from his lap and roamed around the room till we found a part in the shelf wide enough for us.

We jumped on to it and slowly made our way up to higher shelves. Alex watched us from a minute then started his work.

I came across one of the figures it had bat wings, horns and pointy claws. I growled and swatted at it. It fell and crashed to the floor, shattering in ten pieces.

Alex looked up and frowned. "Karl, really? Pick it up." He said. I jumped, shifted, and picked up the pieces.

I placed them on the desk and walked back to the shelf. I gripped the edge and pulled up while shifting making it to the right one.

I found a pretty looking book that had fancy letters and gold script. I looked as it sideways and managed the word, sleep I didn't know what the rest of the word was.

I jumped off the shelf and shifted back to my human form. I had to stand on tip toes to reach it but managed to get it off the shelf.