Outfitted for the Princess. (Edited)

This is mainly for giggles. so stick around a bit.

Alex.

I smiled and walked away. Holding Karl tightly so he couldnt escape, I walked back my bedroom. Once there I closed the door and locked it.

Placing him on the bed I told him to get into the clothes, before walking into my closet. I quickly changed and waited a minute, before walking back out.

He had obeyed, and was wearing almost the whole suit, everything but the outer court coat, and the boots.

He was sitting on the bed playing with the collar of the shirt, it was making a popping sound. I laughed and walked out.

He glared at me, before popping the collar back down and grabbing his toes, to rock back and forth. I grabbed the coat, he frowned at me.

"I'll give you a choice. Either wear the coat or the boots". I said. He shook his head. "If you don't choose, you're wearing it all." I said. He glared at me.

Leaning forward he picked up the boots. He stared at them for a minute with a confused look on his face.

"He's never wore shoes before?!" I thought I dropped the coat and grabbed his foot and one of the boots. He yelped and tried kicking me.

"I am just helping you." I said and shoved the boot on his foot. He looked at it as I put the other one on his foot. "Now, I cant walk." He said with a frown.

"What? Yeah you can. See?" I said walking out in front of him so he could see my boots. "But how? They block the way to the ground."

I laughed at him, he glared at me and slowly got off the bed. Walking over I grabbed his arm and started pulling him forward.

He yelped again and took a step forward. "See youre fine." I said and let go off him. "No, no, no, no. come back." He said reaching out for me.

I back away and smiled. "You walk to me." I said he gave me a face of uncertain fear. I watched as he took two steps toward me.

Smiling, I took three back, getting a whine from him. "What are you doing?" His voice was pitched, and fear filled.

"Come here." I said smiling. He frowned and took five more confident steps forward. I stepped back and waited for him to come closer.

I had decided that he was going to wear what I wanted. I was holding a choker necklace that Nick had given me. (A/N-I wonder why.)

Once he got close enough, I used his awkward balance, to clip the choker around his neck.

He yelped at the quick action and stepped back throwing himself off balance, tripping on air and falling to the ground.

He hissed at me and kicked the boots off. I am not wearing those. He signed and ran back to the bed and tried getting the choker off.

I walked over and grabbed his wrist. "Stop it." He hissed at me and rolled away. But he did as I told and stop trying to pull it off resigning to hissing quietly at it.

I was waiting for Niki to come back. I knew she would to check how we looked. I wasn't wrong.

Three minutes later she opened the door and just walked in like she owned the room.

She walked up to him and bopped his nose. He smiled at her and showed off his new outfit. "Its perfect. Alex." She said turning to me.

I stood and let her examine my look. "Good. Now I do hope you'll let Nick hang with us for a little bit. And not keep him all night."

She said fiddling with Karls hair. I smiled and gave her a 'what-no' looked. "Id never, its not like I have him wrapped around my finger or anything."

I said and pulled Karl closer to me. He started growling slightly making it seem like he was purring. "He likes you!" Niki declared and fondled with his hair again.

I smiled at her and glanced down at Karl, who was glaring at me. I tampered with the choker and then flipped the charm on upside down.

"What that for?" Niki asked. "It to get him used to the feel so it not weird when I get him a collar." I said.