Where the Muffin Am I? (Edited)

Darryl

I woke up and looked around. I quickly sat up scared that everything that had happened wasn't a dream. I was laying on a bed with the covers pulled up to my chin. 

They were tightly tucked in and made it hard to move. it was too dark to be my bedroom so I was a little scare. a few minute later I got free. I looked down at my clothes. 

I was still where my dirty clothes I had been wearing with Zak. I got off the bed and walked to the door.

Suddenly my foot caught and I faceplanted. I grunted and pushed myself up and looked at my ankle. a cold metal loop was lock about my ankle. 

I looked around franticly. "Oh, so you can wake up." I scrambled back and looked at the person in the doorway.

He was tall, pink tipped hair, piercing eyes and the look of a knight. He had a playful smirk on his face and a coil of rope in the other. 

"I was just going to wake you. I'm Techno, and I have a few questions." he said. he walked all the way in and closed the door. 

I scooted back as he came closer, he put the rope on the table, sitting next to the door. I hit the bed and curled up.

"Hey, you're fine. I'll started with simple questions. What's your name?" He asked.
D: Darryl.
T: How old are you?
D: Sixteen. My turn. why am I chained to the wall?
T: I need you to stay here. Do you know who your parents are?
D: Yeah, ??????? and ???????. they raised me.
T: They're not your parents. do you know your brother?
D: I don't have one. 

Techno smiled and then glanced at the door as it opened. I looked up and watched the lady from before. she was carrying something. I gasped and scooted back more. 

It was a human and it wasn't conscious. She smirked and place him down on the bed I was just on. "Sorry to interrupt." she said and started to leave. 

I pulled my foot over pulling the chain off the floor and into her walking path. she tripped as I'd planed and landed on top of Techno. 

She scrambled off and then left with a glare at me. Techno watched the door close then turned back to me. "I'll let you two get to know each other." he said.

He grabbed another chain off the floor and connected it to the other kids ankle. then he turned back to me. 

"Sorry, but you can see each other yet. So I'm going to have to tie you up." he said. I shook my head and started to get up. 

He pushed me back down and quickly grabbed some rope. I tried to struggle as he turned me around and lashed my hands together.

But him being stronger LOT stronger than me was a bit annoying. He turned me back around and then stood leaving me and the unconscious boy.

Alex.

It was a normal day. Karl was curled up in my lap while I wrote letter to the kings saying that I was no long in need of a bride. 

I'd chosen to marry Puffy. so I could Marry Nick then we could just trade in private. I was fine. then my door was knocked on. "Come in." I said. 

I looked up when the didn't open. "One sec, Karl." I said and moved him to the desk. I stood and walked to the door.

Jumping back with a yell, I stumbled back. Karl perked up and jumped off the desk. He growled as a person walked in. "Karl, please calm down he's fine." They said. 

Karl sat and cocked his head at them. They walked to him and then pinched his neck knocking him out. I panicked. 

Nick was in the middle of training and No guard patrolled this area for the next hour. They turned to me and grabbed my collar. 

"Sorry prince I'll deliver that book in a few weeks." they said. I barely felt the punch as it landed on my face. it was so fast and hard I blacked out almost instantly.