Dinner and Flying. (Edited)

Dream/Clay

I woke up and groaned. "Why does everything hurt? Zak...Rat...Where's Darryl? damn it.  Distra."  I moved a bit to find my hand tied.

I twisted my wrists freeing my hands in less then a half minute. I looked around and saw Zak on the ground he was blind folded and tied.

Next to his lay a moving bag. I scrambled up and opened the bag. Rat came shooting out of it and chirped loudly in my ear and ran to Zak.

He nudged him. then stood back. When Zak didn't answer he looked over at my with a helpless look. I untied my sisters knot easily.

then pulled the blindfold off him. Zak shook his head and stood. Rat growled at him and chirped happily when he grabbed him. "Go away." He said to me and walked off. I rolled my eyes and followed.

(Time Skip.)

"Stop following me." I didn't answer but continued in step with Zak. he stopped and turned back to me. "Want do you want?" he growled.

"Nothing, I was just following you. you seem to know what your doing. and I'm a little lost at what to do next. my sister won't take me back. and I can't go back home so I have no where to go." I said.

"Fine then find us some dinner. then we can talk." he said. "Okay." I said. I locked my sword in it's sheath, then jumped into the trees.

(Another Time Skip)

I dropped the fawn at Zak's feet. he looked up and sighed. "Fine. but just so you know I have no plan. I'm not going to be able to get Darryl back.

I can't fight worth anything. I'm very noticeable. Rat is too young to leave alone. and I just can't do anything." He huffed and grabbed the fawn.

I watched him horror as he started skinning it with his hand and no knife, just tearing it apart with his hands. I didn't realize how strong he was.

"What are you looking at?" he asked. I shook my head and gave him a half force smile. "Nothing." I said. "You never skinned something before." he asked.

"No, I have. just no one I know can do it with just their hands and no knife." I answered. He looked down at his bloody hands. "Oh, sorry." he said.

"But I know how to help you with then problem of being noticeable. There's a man of magic that can help turn you human. maybe then your relationship with Darryl might work better." I said.

Rat perked at his name and then laid his head back down. He glared at me then shrugged. "Sure then what?" he asked.

"Then I can teach you sword art and then we can go save Darryl." I said. He frowned. "Really?" he asked. I nodded.

He thought then stuck his hand out. "Companions?" he asked. "Sure." I said taking the offered hand.

Rat.
(A/N. Rat can't hear like we do. so what ever humans say he doesn't hear. so anything that looks like this. "sjbfiyerbvrei" Got it? Great.  now 'Mommy' is Darryl and 'Daddy' is Zak. 'Gur' is Clay.

I sat on Daddy's shoulder listening to the night time forest animals. Suddenly Daddy walk out from the trees and into the cold night air.

Daddy and Gur had been walking since that morning. I had no clue to why it took them a day to wake up.

the mean lady took Mommy and I wanted Mommy back Daddy wasn't good at keeping me warm. I grumbled to myself and heated myself up. in doing so I also lit up.

Daddy smiled and pulled me off his back. I curled up in his arms and then wormed around till I could drape myself alone his arm.

The cold didn't seem to bother Gur to much so I was content to keep Daddy as warm as possible. I relaxed as they continue walking.

(Time Skip.)

they walked all night. I woke to sun hitting my back and a loud sound. "swedfvbhuytgjujmn" Daddy was waking me up.

I growled at him and tightened my ball. I yelped as he dropped me. "sdrtyuijbvy." I huffed at him and stretched. I then ran to walk at Daddy's feet.

he made special care to not step on me. I ran ahead and clawed up the side of a tree. Gur said something. I opened my wings Mommy had been trying to get my to fly.

Mommy was gone so I was going to surprise her by flying, before I saw Mommy again. I walked to the end of the branch.

Daddy and Gur stopped to watch I stepped off the branch and started flapping my wings. As soon as I tried flapping pain shot through my body.

And just like any other time I fell straight down and landed on the ground. Gur walked over and picked me up.

I growled again at him the clawed up the tree I walked the edge of the branch and jumped off flapping my wings as Mommy showed me before.

it worked I flew for thirty seconds. then I kept my wings open so I could have a softer landing.

I pressed both feet to the ground and chirped looking up Daddy for approval. he smiled and picked me up.

(Time Skip)

Daddy let me fly for another two hours before calling me back to him. he carried me in his arms.

I was confuse till a bright light hit my eyes and made me curl up, stuffing my face int eh crook of his arm. I felt the joy rumble through his body.

I slowly exposed my face to the light . it took a few moment but I got my eye used to it, then looked around.

then got distracted with the sun to care. it was warm and I felt ever little part of my body warm up and feel really alive. it was awesome. Suddenly I was dropped.

I landed fine and looked up. Daddy was hissing in pain. Gur tapped him and painted. "Hredfghytrdfbh." He growled Daddy nodded and walk to behind me.

I turned and looked at the giant ocean of water behind me. I chirped and ran over jumping in. the water was cool and fun

I looked up and growled. a giant tower stood in the middle of the lake. I glanced back as Daddy said something. "htredcvgtr." I felt a cold shadow cover me.