Morning and Castles. (Edited)

Dream/Clay

I closed the door to our room and sighed. I spun hearing a angry chirp. I relaxed and smiled. "Rat. Hey, sh you'll wake Zak." I hissed. 

he hissed back and jumped to my should smacking me in the face with his tiny paw. I laughed and took my boots off. He growled and smacked me again. 

"Calm down. I was just talking to some friends of mine." I said. He jumped off my shoulder and on to my pillow. I glared at him. 

He thumped his tail and blinked at me. I stripped off my shirt and rubbed his head, before I laid down and closed my eyes. Rat jumped from my bed to Zak.

THE NEXT MORNING

Ra smacked my face waking me up. i groaned and sat up. i glanced at the window and then got up. I slipped my shirt on and then looked at Zak.

i sighed and shook him. he didn't move. i groaned and shook him harder. he still didn't move. I grabbed Rat's tail and stuck him on Zak's face. 

then pressed on Rat's neck. he hissed and extended him claws, right into Zak's Face Zak flinched and shoved him. "Zak!" i said. 

He shot upright and then glared at me. "What?" he grumbled. "We have to leave if you want to find Darryl. get up." I said and yanked the blanket off him. 

"Fine." He grumbled. i watched his struggled out of bed and get dressed. at some point he'd taken his shirt off. i smile and help him downstairs.

(Time skip.)

Zak/Skeppy.

I huffed and ran after Clay. again he'd gone ahead without me. i caught up with him then froze. looking up i stared at the giant castle. it was so pretty. 

Clay seemed to have noticed. he stopped turned grabbed my arm and dragged me along. i went with it. the castle was super cool. it was big and pretty.

Clay had dragged my all the way to the courtyard of the castle. I frowned at him as he took Rat and stuffed him in a bag then pulled his hood over his head. 

"Hey before we go in. just remember it's been a goo three weeks. so thing might not be as you expect." He said. I frowned deeper. 

"Different how?" I asked. "Well, Darryl is well He's prince Alex's Twin brother. He's the second Prince of Las'Nevadas. and well people how know that." He said. 

i shrugged and then gesture to the door of the opened castle. "Okay got it." i said. He took a deep breath and walked into the castle.

It wasn't hard to find the royal children. The Princesses were pretty loud and the Prince's were no different. Clay growled as we turned the corner. 

I looked over the room. the two princesses were sitting on one couch, almost too close. Prince Alex was sitting with what looked like a knight. 

they also were sitting too close, Alex had a sleeping kitten in his lap. a servant stood just behind each princess. and Clay's sister stood at the end of the couch the Prince was on. 

But the person the took most of my attention was the fit Prince standing in the corner. Clay's sister smirked. "'Ay, Nick you said you wanted to meet my brother right?" She said.  

The Knight sitting practically under Prince Alex looked over. "Yeah. which one is he?" He said. "The one hiding under his hood like a baby." she said. 

I took the bag out of Clay's hand and walked into the room. Everyone turned and watched me. i walked up to Distra and smacked her.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" As I wanted this caught Darryl's attention. he stomped over and gently pulled my hand over from Distra. 

i twisted my hand and pulled him closer smashing our lips together. He pulled back and frowned at me. "Who are you?" He asked. 

I sighed and opened the bag. Rat popped his head out. he jumped up onto Darryl's shoulder and licked his face. 

Darryl giggled and then spun back around to me. "Wait Zak what happened to you other two legs?" he asked worriedly.

Karl.

I woke to commotion. i peeked over Alex shoulder and then cocked my head to the side before jumping to the ground and walked to under Alex's new brother Darryl. 

A winged thing stood perched on his shoulder. i meowed. the other person leaned down and picked me up. i wiggling then growled at them. 

they dropped me. thing made the other thing jumped to the ground. "Wait is that a dragon?" Alex said. Darryl answered with a yes then knelt. 

he rubbed my head then the Dragon's. i walked over and sniffed at him. he smelt like the Fundy woods and I liked it. 

I rubbed my head against him he seemed to have some sort of parental sense. he grabbed me and carried me a few feet from the humans and laid down. 

i curled up with him. i was surprised and happy as he heated his body up. it was nice. till Ranboo wanted in and curled up with us. I shrugged it off and fell asleep.