Can't Thing's Easier. (Edited)

Clay.

It's been three days. Zak is still thrilled with having only two legs like he's losing them in his sleep. it's annoying just a little. 

Rat isn't as thrilled. he sticks either on my shoulder with his claws in my skin or he's flying around, now that he can. Zak isn't really noticing it.

I sighed. "Zak, can we move from your legs? As much as they are good looking. It's a little annoying that you child's claws are stuck in my shoulder." I said.

 Zak looked over and smiled. "Sorry." He said. He took Rat and cuddled him. I glance at the sky. "Well, it's almost sunset. let hurry and find a village with an Inn." I said. 

He spins on me. "I can go in there now!" He said and jumped around. His insist reaction to jumping was..."I can jump! so cool." 

I glanced over at the trapped baby Dragon in his arm being bounce around. He gave me a 'I-hate-this' look.

(Time Skip)

I paid the lady at the counter and grabbed Zak's arm dragging him up-stairs. he was amazed by everything in the whole world as a human. 

I opened the door to the room I just rented and shoved him in side. He gasp and jumped onto the bed. "This is what these feel like?!" He said in wonder. 

I sighed rolling my eyes and put my bag down. I took his off his arm and put it next to mine. "Now figure out how you like to sleep." I said. 

he sat up and frowned. "What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sat on the second bed. "Everyone sleep in a different way. 

Darryl like to sleep on his stomach I'm sure you noticed. Rat like sleeping spread out in a star formation. I like sleeping on my side with out a shirt when I can." 

I said and stripped off my shirt. He thought then laid down. I rolled eyes a third time and threw my shit to the end of the bed and crawled under the blankets. 

"Take my shoes off." I muttered. He sat up and yanked his shoes off. then laid down and fell asleep in a few minutes.

I waited a few more minutes. Rat's purring heightened and then steady out. I got up and pulled my shirt back on. 

I grabbed my boots, pulling them back on. I rustled through my bag and pulled out my cloak. i put it on and left the room locking the door. I ran downstairs going three step at a time.

"The Town Tavern. Nice place for a good bounty. But lets see if the bastard followed us all the way here." I thought I opened the door and walked in. 

The Tavern keeper greeting me with a nodded and gesture to an empty table. I nodded but still walk to the counter. I need you to do me something. 

If a group of say nine come in. Point the leader in my direction. He'll be a little haughty." i said. "Course." he said. 

I thanked him took the tankard he offered me. i walked to and sat in the dark-ish corner and watched the commotion.