The Morning. (Edited)

Darryl.

I dont remember much at all. One moment my captor was shoving me against a tree, and the next Rat was smacking my face.

"Rat!!" I screamed and grabbed him. He chipped angrily at how tight my hug was and smacked me again. Suddenly we were both lifted off the ground.

"Zak!" I exclaimed and hugged him. In doing so I dropped the baby dragon. He squealed indigently and flapping up to perch on Zak's shoulder. Zak smiled at me and hugged me back.

Zak looked around. "Where is he?" he asked. "Who?" I asked. "The man who kidnapped you. You know tall, blond hair, long sharp sword, deep voice, and cool cape."

"He was holding you in a head lock last night." He said. I frowned. "I didnt know he looked like that." I said. "You never saw him?" Zak asked.

I shook my head and then looked up in the trees. For a brief moment I thought I saw something but I think it was just a bird.

"No clue wheres he at. Why? Did he say something to you?" I asked he looked guilty again and looked away.

"Well, last night while you were sleep walking he ask to join our group. I told him no because of what he to his sister."

"And you were not really able and I wanted your opinion. So I sorta threatened him so he got up-set and threatened to kill you if I didnt stay put and walked off with you so yeah." he trailed off in a awkward voice.

I shrugged, calling Rat I started walking. "Let's go we have somewhere to be right?" I asked. Zak smiled and picked me up.

"Here, you've walk for most of the night. Your legs will give out soon.' he said and set me on his back. Now that he said something about my legs did hurt but not too bad.

I went with it anyways. He had a good fatherly instinct and I wasnt going to walk for a few days weather or not I wanted to. He wasn't going to let me and that much was clear.

I know it like really sort but let just calll it a filler-type-like-thing.