Air Nation

Type: Tribe

Location: Japan

Ruler(s): Hamato Donnie (prince), Hamato Danielle (princess), Hamato Klay/Beau (Chief/Chieftess)

Visitors: Cody, Luna, Edward, Christina/Ivan, Mike, Talia, Ralph, Roxanne, Mona, Jake, Bishop, Serling, Starlee, Master Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo.

Dragon Gems history: The Dragon Gem was created by the great dragon spirits that have magical powers to create each four gems, they created the four gems but with different colors and their powers each color of them is blue as water, red as fire, purple as air, and green as earth, and they trusted it to be safe with the eight warriors who saved the world from the evil dragonlord and his army and so the turtles built the ancient nations that once stand 15,000 years ago and they also have to build the dragon temples to keep the dragon gems safe from anyone who wants to possess it.

In the land of Air, The Dragon Gem resembles a medium-sized spherical gemstone with a purple tint. When activated, the Gem's purple coloration becomes more bright and vibrant, causing it to glow. The Purple Dragon Gem was created by the wind dragon spirit who trusted the tribe of Air to protect it.

History: Donatello and Talena were the first to re-design the air nation hundreds of years ago and became the first chief and chieftess, they were trying to copy the ancient temples of the early Air nation that once stand 15,000 years ago, The tribe tends to wear purple and violet colors to symbolize the importance of Air. They also engraved the hamato symbol emblem with purple. The Air dragon cities populated by the ancestors of the Air Tribe were often located near abundant sources of Wind. These people eventually congregated to form the Air Tribe after the dragon spirits renounced their roles as protectors of mankind. The traditional houses of the Minangkabau people in Indonesia. Above Air lies a giant mountain where a temple sits to hold the secret scrolls from the past and holds a magical orb and keeping it safe from anyone who wishes to possess it. It is also where the Dragon Gem is stored. Also inside the dragon temple, there are the statues of the ancestors that are carved when the ancestor is passed on then they carve their statues what they look like back then in their young age and set them in each corner of the temple while the gem is in the center of them. They also built laboratories, train stations, and cyborgs for high technology Donatello was learning in the future in the year 2105. Donatello and Talena run the company of engineering tech and shared it with the other three nations, some of them keep them hidden in caves or temples.

Each people in Japan, China, and Asia moved and lived, and became warriors, protectors, and soldiers in the four lands but some of them stayed. In the nation of Air only Donatello and Talena are the first guardians of the dragon gem, their people also know about it and its power along with the other nations, so they decided to build and created a school and a library for people and students to learn about the nations and the ways, as their siblings were taught by their fathers. That also includes the library where they can learn about the history of their fathers including the ancient scrolls and books from Japan, China, and Aisa. Once the four nations have been built the dragon spirits announced to the people in the Air nation that Donatello and Talena are now the Chief and Chieftess as the rulers of the Air nation and protectors of Air. They now gave birth to have a daughter named Violet princess of the Air nation. At the age of 12, she became the new guardian who past her tests of the gem, and she is to one day to become the new Chieftess of the tribe.

A hundred years later earthlings and alien races became peace on the planet but still, the nations vowed to hide in plain sight, keeping the truth of the tribes from the outside world. Bishop who became president wanted the four nations to become the councils of the Pan Galactic Alliance, each Chief, and Chieftess gathered in the secret council meeting to discuss the situation of becoming the Pan Galactic Alliance councils to alien races and earthlings, and it became their answer as a 'yes' but their nations must be kept secret by him since now they trusted him not after what he did to their grandparents from the past, so he agreed and promised to them that they will remain secret and not tell anyone about them.