Chapter 4: Headlock Prime

When it was morning time everyone was enjoying themselves having their own time, Don, Donatello, and Cody were recreating the time window, Mike was with Michelangelo learning the ways of 21st-century skateboarding, Dani was with Master Splinter having a great time, but as for Luna she was having a difficult time, she was in the dojo training herself of her anger trying to block out Darius but his voice kept repeating the other night that she can't escape, she was wearing her blindfold while swishing her katana's then she started to hear voices in her head' We will destroy your team and your family will fall' then different voices started laughing at her and her anger started to get bigger and she became so furious.

In the living room, Leo stopped once he sensed something was wrong and he knew where it was coming from so he headed straight to the dojo to go check on her.

Once he entered in he saw Luna fighting violently with the drones by herself then he started to feel the same feeling he felt during his last fight with the utrom shredder' She's torturing and hurting herself, I knew there was something wrong. But it seems she's angered about something or someone.' he thought watching her fighting. Then she growled and shouted flipping over and slashed the drone then it collapsed on the ground, she breathed down deeply when she was about to finish it, it suddenly shut down then everything around her started to disappear." That's enough for today Luna." Leo said she turned around with a frown on her face." I wasn't finished!" she replied putting away her katana's, Leo walked up to her with concern." Luna I think we-" he was suddenly cut off hearing the cheering and laughter.

Raph rush into the penthouse with excitement wants to go to pro wrestling to watch the tournament" I wish I could go but we can't." Ralph commented," What do you mean you can't go?" Raph asked" Because we're not old enough" Roxanne stated then he understand" But we'll watch live on 3d holovision while you're down there." Ralph suggested and Roxanne agreed on that. So Raph asked the others to see if they want to go but none of them want to go with him and he tried to convince Mikey but he decided to play the game along with mike, Master Splinter suggested that one of them should go watch over him to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble Leo volunteered to go watch over him." Wait before you guys leave take some money with you." Cody says walking in and handing Leo a memory stick of sorts." Money?" He questioned. Raph walked out.  Luna signs shaking her head Leo put his hand on her shoulder." Don't worry Luna we'll be back soon." Leo confront her she nodded her head with a big sign while walking out following Ralph and Roxanne keeping an eye on them while Leo and Raph took the hovershell.

Leaving Donnie to his upgrades while Dani was watching Mikey with Mike play their games, Cody and Donnie go to his laboratory and work on his special project while Surling cleans up the mess.

Meanwhile

With their tickets checked out and excitement was filling Raph's blood, Leo was able to get Raph to his seat. Raph tried to order some typical stadium food but disappointedly discover that none of it is available in the future. The match soon begins and we discover that wrestling has changed dramatically and is now more like golf than any type of brute force competition. All of the old movies are illegal too. This angered Raph but also causes him to be bored. Finally reaching the end of his limited patience Raph walks to the ring and heckles the wrestlers. Leo tried to get Raphael to return to his seat to no avail.

Ralph and Roxanne were at the penthouse watching live holovision and saw their great grandfather Raphael being in trouble when a three-headed guy named triple threat enters the match and knew that they will need help so they got their weapons and headed out, what they both didn't know was that Luna was looking after them the whole time and decided to follow after them to make sure they don't get in trouble.

Triple threat attacks Raphael and Leonardo clearly showing that he could easily outpower them. Leo tries to intervene but is just as easily smashed out of the ring. The evil wrestler then activates a series of lasers that build a cage around the ring as now Leo was unable to do anything to help Raph.