Earth Nation

Type: Tribe

Location: Japan

Ruler(s): Hamato Mike (Prince), Hamato Christina/Ivan (Chief/Chieftess)

Visitors: Cody, Luna, Edward, Klay/Beau, Donnie/Danielle, Talia, Ralph, Roxanne Mona, Jake, Bishop, Serling, Starlee, Master Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo.

Dragon Gems history: The Dragon Gem was created by the great dragon spirits and they created the four gems but with different colors blue, red, green, and purple and they trusted it to be safe with the eight warriors who saved the world from the evil dragonlord and his army and so the turtles built their nations and built the dragon temples to keep the dragon gems safe from anyone who wants to possess it.

In the land of Earth, The Dragon Gem resembles a medium-sized spherical gemstone with a Green tint. When activated, the Gem's green coloration becomes more bright and vibrant, causing it to glow. The orange dragon gem was created by the earth dragon spirit who trusted the tribe of Earth to protect it.

History: Michelangelo and Amoly were the first to re-design the earth nation hundred of years ago and became the first chief and chieftess, they were trying to copy the ancient temples of the early Earth nation that once stand 15,000 years ago, The tribe tends to wear green, light green, and gold colors to symbolize the importance of Earth. The traditional houses of the Minangkabau people in Indonesia. They also engraved the hamato symbol emblem in green. They also created a dragon temple to keep the dragon gem safe. The Earth dragon cities populated by the ancestors of the Earth Tribe were often located near abundant sources of water. These people eventually congregated to form the Earth Tribe after the dragon spirits renounced their roles as protectors of mankind.

Above Earth lies a giant mountain where a temple sits to hold the secret scrolls from the past and holds a magical orb and keeping it safe from anyone who wishes to possess it. It is also where the Dragon Gem is stored. Also inside the dragon temple, there are the statues of the ancestors that are carved when the ancestor is passed on then they carve their statues what they look like back then in their young age and set them in each corner of the temple while the gem is in the center of them. Earth is the largest and most populated sovereignty in the world and encompasses much of the eastern hemisphere. Like the other nations, it is based on its elemental color, in this case, green. The majority of the buildings are made of stone, wood, and plaster; these may be used in conjunction with one another or separately, depending on the available resources. Most buildings have sloping roofs covered with dark gray or green tiles; yellow tiles denote wealth. Also inside the dragon temple is also the statues of the ancestors that are carved when the ancestor is passed on then they carve their statues what they look like back then in their young age and sets them in each corner of the temple while the gem is in the center of them and they created a school and a library for people and students to learn about the nations and their own as what it meant to fight for honor.

Each people in Japan, China, and Asia moved and lived, and became warriors, protectors, and soldiers in the four lands but some of them stayed. In the Earth nation only Michelangelo and Amoly are the first guardians of the dragon gem, their people also know about it and its power along with the other nations, so they decided to build and created a school and a library for people and students to learn about the nations and the ways, as their siblings were taught by their fathers. That also includes the library where they can learn about the history of their fathers including the ancient scrolls and books from Japan, China, and Aisa. Once the four nations have been built the dragon spirits announced to the people in the Earth nation that Michelangelo and Amoly are now the Chief and Chieftess as the rulers of the Earth nation and protectors of Earth. They now gave birth to a son named Milo a prince and a daughter named Nora the princess of the Air nation. When Milo got to the age of 12, and his sister became the age of 8 they became the new guardians who passed their tests of the gem, and Milo is to one day to become the new Chief of the tribe.