Chapter 3: Home Invasion

Cody and Donnie were working on a dojo while the others were doing something else when Don took off the steampunk he wiped his head signing then closed it shut." Alright, Cody, that should do it." Don said walking towards him with a smile on his face." Do you think we should test it, Don?" Cody asked Don put his hand on his cheek with interest." hmmm... Yeah, I think we should test it out before showing this to the others." Don comment." Alright, in that case, let's go get Leo, Master Splinter, and Luna their going to love it." Cody states walking out alongside Donnie.

They got Leonardo and Master Splinter to see if they were interested in testing the dojo battle simulator and they agreed, all they need to do is ask Luna they found her in the living room seeing her meditating by herself with the candlelit up in front of her while her eyes were closed before they were about to say something." what is it, guys?" she said they were surprised that she knew they came in." Um, we were wondering if you would like to join us to test the battle simulator?" Leonardo asked she singed deeply then suddenly she blew out the candle and turned the lights back on with speed then she was in front of them with her weapons on her they were shocked." Impressive young one." Master Splinter said with an impressive look on his face she chuckled." Thanks, now can we hurry and test this thing out." she started walking away from them. They followed along with her to the dojo.

When they started it up its holographic background mode was a small medieval tavern full only of little elves. Leonardo asked if one of them would like to join him only Luna volunteered to join him while the others stayed behind and watched the whole thing wearing their capes while Leo and luna tested out the new battle dojo simulations.

Leo and Luna leap into action and gain the upper hand in the battle thanks to their size and skills. However one of the little buggers blows on a horn and a huge rack trolls stalk into the bar. That's when the upper hand change." There's no way great grandfather Leo and Luna don't stand a chance against those things surely?" Don comment." Yeah, I mean how can they beat that thing." Cody comments back." Patience young ones. Just watch and learn." Master Splinter tells them as they watch.

They comply going quiet. Leo and Luna dodge the attacks from the powerful monster leading it to the middle of the room Luna looked up at the ceiling and got an idea." Great grandfather." she shouted to him he looked at her then she pointed up, he looked up where she was pointing and nod his head with a smirk then when he got to the other side where the chain is and cuts it down causing a huge chandelier to fall onto the troll smashing it into the floor. Having conquered all opponents the scene flickers into their true surroundings where they see that they're actually in the middle of a holographic simulation room standing over a defeated battle bot.

" This new battle simulator's great, Cody and Don." Leo states." yeah, thanks for letting us test it." Luna echoes placing her katana's away." Yes, as my sons would say totally awesome!" Master Splinter jokes." Cool, I can't wait to show it to the rest of the guys." Cody smiles in thanks satisfied with the results they head out but Luna stayed behind. But when Leonardo realized that Luna was not with them he turned around and see her spaced out." You guys go ahead we'll catch up later." he said they nod their heads when they all head out to retrieve the others so they could show them the new dojo.

While they were doing that Leonardo thinks that it was the right time to talk to Luna." Luna." he said looking down at her level seeing her spaced out again just like last time with her arms crossed." Yes." she annoyed her signed not liking the sound of her voice." Luna, I know how it feels to be so angry and not being good enough to your family... but listen you don't need to push people away from you just because your the leader to this family." He states firmly giving her attention placing his hand on her shoulder she took his words in her head then signed." It's not that great grandfather." she replied not looking at him, he looked at her confused." Then what is it?" he asked her concern she shook her heard." It's nothing for you to worry about great grandfather." she stated Leo feels there's more about it than that and he needs to find out.