Chptr ~ 22 [ Results 🗒 ] ° Season 1 End

Start from the beginning

" Okay.. Should we notify the girls we're back? " Jirou said grabbing an apple from the table.

" Of course! " Mina replied.

~~

" Welcome Back!! " Hagakure jagged the two.

" Would you guys like anything? " Yaoyorozu smiled immediatly showing her natural hospitality.

" Sorry but forget that for a moment! You did AMAZING!! We watched every second of your performance! " the invisible girl flashed her Kyenki merch.

" What the- "

" Its great right! Yaomomo made it. "

I need one of those.
Mina silently thought.

" Hey guys. Ribbit. " Tsu waved and entered the girl group.

" Welcome back! " the brunette joined them.

They chatted for a bit talking about the performance and also about the pother bands. Yaoyorozu took a knife from the drawer and cut some apples into even slices. The slid them to the girls to enjoy, they transitioned from the kitchen towards to the living area onto a large coach.
Kyoka plopped herself into the couch, she let out a exhale and closed her eyes. She hadn't had a rest like this in a while but it was relaxing nonetheless. The others continued to chat and talk about some of the contestants, Mina eventually started to spill some beans on what Gendo did but held herself back from completely venting out her anger.

Meanwhile the bonde boy was sweating profusely due to their harsh workouts. He stood back up and controlled his breathe, he felt the muscles in his legs tighten as he deadlifted 256 lb's. As he reached the peak he felt gravity pull him down, he continued to work his calf and upper thighs through multiple sets occasionally changing the weights.

" Alright! Lets call it a day, my legs are killing me. Denki dont forget to do some static stretches to avoid cramps, you to Bakubro. "

" Shut Up Idiot! I'm not done yet! " the ash haired boy yelled. He was currenty doing bench presses on leg day which kinda defeats the purpose but the two didnt want to comment on it.

Kirishima pulled out the protein shakes he made prior and tossed them to each of them,
" Fill up! If you want gains I got a new recipe for my shakes so try it! " he popped the lid off of his and started chugging that bottle like it was nothing. Naturally the other two didnt back down but Denki did notice something indeed,

" It taste like you just added more protein powder.. " he said as he could taste the grainy texture in his mouth.

" Your right! I added 3 more cups! "

" . . . " Bakugo was silent for once, he was to busy to care. But what was amazing was you could see him mouth fuck it and start downing the 60% protein powder shake.

Denki walked away from them then went towards an open space and started stretching, the others continued with their work until a phone started ringing.

Bzzzt!

Bzzzt!

What the?

Denki pulled out his phone from his pocket, he was being called by Mina, confused he swiped the answer bar.

" Hello? "

" Hey Denki meet me in the commons, also make sure to BE QUIET. " she whispered.

Then she hanged up on him which did annoy him a tad bit but it was Mina's shenanigans what could he do. He stood up and grabbed his yellow bag,
" Alright I gotta run catch you later! "