37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲

Important note: Im gonna rush through this arc because we're so close to the main part of the story and I can't wait to begin writing it. Also a warning, this chapter is probably not gonna be that good cause I'm terrible at writing fight scenes thats why I've already uploaded the next chapter to make up for it.

CW: Blood, Violence, mentions of vomit, death

AUTHORS EDIT: I had to unpublish chapter 36 for personal reasons, I'll put it back up soon.

Oh give me a break.

As if waking up at 5 am wasn't hard enough, now you're stuck in the hallway, separated from the rest of the group by the walls blocking both sides.

Izuku managed to create an opening as the three of you stepped out, only to he met by one Tagaki laying on the ground, while the other was kneeling next to it, "I was attacked by a fake! Be careful."

Both you and Aizawa narrowed your eyes, as he glanced towards you and you nodded in response, signalling you understood what he said.

Dont let down your guard.

However, Izuku seemed to be doing the exact opposite.

You walked towards him and stood behind him as he spoke with Tagaki, while eyeing the "fake" that was laying on the ground.

A stab wound..?

Soon you heard Izuku scream as you snatched him from behind before the knife could reach him, as Aizawa activated his quirk and revealed who it was.

"Toga?" You whispered as she squealed, "you remember me!" She giggled as she began swinging her knife towards you like a maniac.

Her quirk works with blood. I cant use my quirk against her...if she consumes it she could use it against me.

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around her and tugged her back, but toga flipped midair and stabbed him from behind.

"Aizawa!"

You rushed towards him as izuku went to deal with Toga, kneeling down next to him to examine his shoulder.

"Imagine getting stabbed by a child." You said as you placed your palms on his shoulder, using his blood to block the bleeding veins.

He glared at you through his eye mask as you shrugged, smirking while helping him stand up.

You then helped stop Tagaki's bleeding, wrapping a bandage around it as you helped him lean against the wall. "This is a temporary fix, you'll need to go to the hospital soon." You said and he nodded in understanding.

sir night eye appeared, half naked as his shirt was unbuttoned.

Oh?

You raised your brows, giving him a mocking look as he shook his head, earning a chuckle from you.

You all rushed towards the last wall, finally arriving to the place were that asshole villain was, but instead of being relieved to see Mirio, your stomach dropped at the sight.

Mirio was bleeding badly, with Eri hiding behind him.

Chisaki was barley standing, with the rest of his underlings passed out on the ground.

You rushed towards Mirio as sir night eye held him up, "Mirio, take deep breaths okay?" You said, quickly blocking his punctured veins with blood clots.

"What a sad life lemillion, if you hadn't gotten involved with Eri, you wouldn't have lost your quirk."

Lost..your quirk?