11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲

Heyyyyyy!

So I randomly felt like writing some angst & fluff so enjoy. This chapter is going to be in 3rd person POV. I recommend playing a sad/calm playlist while reading this chapter.

TW: soft bakuhoe :)

Edit: I deleted the previous chapter cause it was beyond cringy 💀 so if there's a gap just ignore it. The chapter that was deleted was the sports festival, so just imagine that's been skipped and this chapter picks up a few days after that.

Run

Run

Run

Was all she could think of.

She was running, but from what ? From who?

She didn't remember, she didn't know. She just knew she had to run. Not once did she look back, not once did she question it, she ran as if her life depended on it.

Or maybe it did.

Her lungs were burning and bile was building up in her throat as she struggled to keep up, her body was tierd and she was about to collapse.

But before she could, the ground under her feet shook and the floor opened up and swallowed her as she found herself floating in an endless nothingness.

"Akari"
She heard a voice call out.

She's heard that voice before, but from where, she can't recall.

"Why" the voice asked, this time more clear, sounding closer, sounding desprate and sad.

She looked around, tierd and scared.

"why didn't you save me"

She finally recognised the voice since it was even closer to her now. He was behind her.

"dad?" she called out weakly, tears running down her cheeks endlessly, she didn't even mean to cry, so why was she crying? Why were the tears flowing like a river in spring?

As she slowly turned around, heat consumed her body as she shook with pain and fear when she looked at her fathers face.

His face was beaten up and bloody almost decaying like a Corpse, tears streaming down his cheeks as her surroundings changed into a fire pit and the fire swallowed them both, leaving their flesh burning to a crisp.

"Why didn't you save me!" her father screamed, even louder.

The fires roared as she felt something cut through her abdomen and looking down, she saw the sharp blade that had pierced through her. Blood oozing out of the wound as she coughed up blood, her watery tears now replaced by fresh red blood as she watched her father scream in agony as both of them burned to their deaths.

Waking up with a silent scream as she gasped for air, her skin still burned as though the fires were real, the sharp pain in her abdomen was abnormal and her body trembled from the dream she'd just seen.

Her body covered in cold sweat, tears staining her cheeks as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of her room, she was in bed, she was safe.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, she checked the time on her phone.

4:23 am

Throwing her bedsheets aside, she groaned as she saw blood staining her bedsheets.

Fuck me.