24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀

If you haven't read the previous chapter, make sure you do, this is a double update and this is the second part.

TW: Torture, sexual harassment

"Are we executing the plan now?"

"Yeah that's what he told us. We need to begin straight away."

You heard voices from distance as you slowly opened your eyes, your whole body ached as you took in your surroundings, you were in a dark room. The left side of your face felt so dry that you were afraid to move, but even moving your eyes made you wince in pain.

The pain was spread from the left side of your face down to your neck and collarbones, so you assumed thats the area that was decayed by that crusty guy.

Bakugo.

Fuck, where was Bakugo? Panic flood through you and you wanted to move but you noticed heavy chains restraining you by your wrists, your arms were broken and now a disgusting shade of purple, they almost looked rotten, your ankle was purple aswell but it didnt look merely as bad as your arms did.

By the sound of the chains rattling, the door swung open and 2 people stepped in.

"You're awake." Dabi smirked as he knelt down infront of your face.  you gathered your saliva and spat in his face as he backed away, disgusted and startled.

"He warned you to not mess with her." Shigaraki said as he laughed only for Dabi to glare at him.

"He was right. We should start breaking this little bitch. Right now." Dabi said bitterly as he pulled on the chain that was connected to the wall and suddenly the chains around your wrists were also pulled up as you screamed in pain, making you stand up with your arms raised above your head.

You clenched your teeth and took deep breaths, a bead of sweat rolling down your forehead.

"You better listen you little shit, someone here wants to talk to you." Dabi whispered as shigaraki pressed on a button and the screen on the wall lit up, showing a person with a mask.

"Hello Akari." The man said with his robotic voice, he was using a voice changer.

"Who the fuck are you?" You yell and the man just chuckles.

"Glad to see your still as feisty as ever,"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean.

"We're here to give you a opportunity Akari."

"I dont want your fucking-" you winced again as Dabi pulled on the chains again, leaning down to whisper in your ear. "Watch your mouth."

You glared at him as the masked man began to continue.

"Ever wondered why you're so weak Akari?" The man said and you scoffed.

"It's because you're not nearly as powerful as you can be."

"No shit Sherlock. Im still a child."

"Of course, but we don't have much time to let you grow on your own and find the real potential of your quirk on your own. Thats why we have to speed things up." The man spoke

"What? Why would you want me to be powerful? So that I can beat your ass? How would you know the 'potential' of my quirk anyway?" You hissed and the man stayed silent for a second, and he continued.

"You won't be against us sweetheart, you will be with us."

"Don't sweetheart me, what makes you think I'll join you morons?"