28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

This story has 25k reads and it's honestly insane, Im so grateful to each and every one of you.

Enjoy this chapter, filled with soft Bakugo, and cute and funny scenes. :))

The next morning you woke up feeling alot better, your memory from the night before was just non existent, you figured you were so tired that you didn't even remember what had happened.

But Mitsuki seemed a bit careful around you, as if she was looking out for you incase anything happened.

It was now a few days after that eventful night, and you were still staying at the Bakugo residence until school started again. You were sitting on Katsuki's bed, reading a book. Slowly reading the sentences, tearing up at the plot and the words that were said in the book, with headphones on your head so you wouldn't be disturbed by Katsuki and Mitsukis Constant yelling.

'And I try to be kind to everything I see.
And in everything I see, I see him.'

You quietly sobbed as you read, your heart shattering for the characters.

And as Katsuki entered his room, he saw his blankets wrapped around you while you sobbed as the book in your hands shook, he hurried towards you and pulled the headphones off of your head, "what's wrong?" He asked, gently patting your hair.

"Jude..I feel so bad for Jude." You sobbed louder as you set the book aside, leaning on Katsuki as your sobs were now muffled by his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, picking up the book to see what you were reading.

-A Little Life-

That was the title of the book, he'd finished reading it a while ago and it seemed like you'd found it in his bookshelf.

"Don't cry, Jude isnt real." He said, even though he himself had cried while reading the book though he'd never admit it. "But- he was making biscuits..Poor baby, he was making fucking biscuits." You said, sobbing harder at the reminder of the character making biscuits for people who didn't care or appreciate his effort.

He sighed, knowing that finishing this book would absolutely destroy you if you were already this heart broken over a bunch of shitty biscuits, so he kissed the top of your head, "do you want some sand?" He asked, and you pulled away, sniffling as you looked at him confused.

He chuckled at the stupid but adorable expression on your face, as your lips trembled and your nose wiggled from sadness. He didn't even know why he'd asked that random question, he'd just heard that asking random questions when someone is crying might lift the mood by causing confusion, so he tried it. And it seemed to have actually worked, as you tilted your head and looked at him.

He smiled softly, "do you want me to tell you something that will make you cry for real?" He asked and your face scrunched up, "I'm not sure if I do." You replied.

He groaned in annoyance, "One of my mums friends has asked me to take care of her children for the day, and as much as I don't want to, I have no other choice." You laughed, "have fun." You smirked, but he smirked aswell, making your face drop.

"Don't be so happy, you're coming with me."

"What? I am not getting near those things. No disrespect to them." You say defensively.