30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

This chapter is going to be spicy...uh.. get ready?? No smut though, dw :)

Theres going to be a few references from different things, so if you caught on, don't hesitate to point it out in the comments!

This chapter is gonna be long, sit back and enjoy!!!

TW: Locker room talk(nasty things boys talk about.) / PTSD

"Fuck." You heard a low growl as you opened your eyes, engulfed in warmth as you refused to move.

Too comfortable.

"Akari.." Katsuki said, "My ass hurts get up." He tried to push you off but you refused, muttering swear words at him as you nuzzled closer into his neck, your legs wrapping tightly around his torso.

"Oh for fucks sake."

He placed his hands under your thighs and slowly got up, placing one of his arms around your back for more support.

"We have to go to class." He said and you rolled your eyes, grumbling angrily under your breath as he shook his head, leaning in to place a kiss on your lips.

But as soon as you saw him lean in, you slapped your hand on his mouth, causing his eyes to widen in confusion, then at that realisation you slapped the other hand on your own mouth, and with nothing to support you except for Katsukis arm, you were sent falling to the ground, taking him down with you as he refused to let go.

"Ow." You whine as he landed on top of you, as he glared at you, and you kicked him off of you as you ran to the bathroom, and he glanced in the direction which you disappeared into, "what the hell are you doing?"

You peeked your head out of the bathroom, with a tooth brush still in your mouth,

"Bad moaning bref." You say, mouth foaming with mint toothpaste. "Bad morning breath?" He asked, and you nod, slipping into the bathroom again.

He secretly huffed against his palm, smelling it to see if that was your subtle way of telling him his breath stinks.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know."

"Check your phone idiot!" You yell from the bathroom. "Can't be bothered." He replied, as you threw one of your slippers at him, while struggling to take off your shirt.

"If you needed help stripping should've just asked me." He said, smirking as he walked towards you. He took a hold of the hem of your shirt, "relax, I'll get you out." He said lowly as you were struggling like an animal caught in a trap, as his hands moved to bring your shirt over your head, and you take a deep breath as you were released from what felt like a strait jacket.

"You seem professional in this matter, you practiced before?" You arch your eyebrows, folding your arms out of habit, as Katsuki noticed the way your chest rose from that movement, and he's seen you with a bra before. But it seemed different this time, the tension was so thick as he could feel his heart beat fasten at the way you stood infront of him, challenging his gaze.

He stayed silent, only looking at you up and down, taking in all of your features, the way your sweat pants hung loosely around your hips, the curve of your waist, the small scars on your torso, the small stretch marks that looked like they were drawn on by long paintbrush strokes, the way your bra hugged your chest, your sharp collar bones which he wanted to lick, your neck which was arched upwards to allow you to look up at his towering frame, the way the corner of your lips was lifted upwards into a sly smirk, the sense of power and authority in your eyes, the arch in your eyebrows which was challenging him the most.