27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

You sat on the couch while Mitsuki browsed through the old photo album.

There were pictures of tiny Katsuki, adorable and angry. His small fists always curled up in a fist with the familiar scowl on his face, his red eyes shimmering like stars in the pictures.

"Oh my god, is that an All Might costume?" You screamed as you pointed at the picture of Katsuki in an All Might onesie, with his front tooth missing as his fist was raised in the air, a smug look on his face as mitsuki held him in her arms.

"Oh don't remind me, he refused to get out of that onesie, we had to force it off of him in his sleep." She laughed and you smiled, looking back at the picture. "May I take a picture?" You ask, "of course! Make fun of him all you want." She smiled and you nod, snapping a picture of it.

You two went through a few more pages, as you laughed at the chubby, toothless Katsuki. Your heart warmed at the sight, even though Mitsuki was making fun of Katsuki and calling him names, she still had the soft expression of a proud mother on her face.

You've seen this expression many times on other children's parents faces, but never seen it happen because of something you've done. Parents usually love and are proud of their children no matter what, yet it seemed as though your parents never loved you enough to be proud of you.

But what could you expect? Your "mother" wasn't even your real mother, and blamed you for taking away the love of her life.

How was it your fault? You didn't ask to be born. You didn't ask to be useless, or unlovable.

The only thing you wanted was some love.

You wanted to be cared for, cherished.

You wanted someone to look at you with longing eyes, and miss you when you're not there.

Someone to worry about you, someone to take care of you.

Someone to love you unconditionally despite your imperfections and flaws, someone that would stay by your side.

Were you the problem? Or was that person just impossible to find?

The front door slammed open as Katsuki ran inside the living room, soaked from head to toe in a black tank top and shorts.

"What happened? you okay?" He yelled as he dropped his bag and ran towards you, kneeling down infront of you on the ground. You nod with a soft smile.

Maybe you have found that person, and you just haven't realised it yet.

"You're gonna make everything wet get out of here you stupid rat! Go in the shower!" Mitsuki screamed as she grabbed him by the ear and threw him in the shower. " you old hag I'll murder you!" He screamed from inside the bathroom, "And I'll send you straight to hell, now go shower!" Mitsuki screamed back, and came back to the living room.

"Excuse his stupidity," she said as she walked back into the living room. "Follow me, I'll show you the guest room." She smiled as you got up from the couch and followed her around the house, until you entered a room, walls painted baby blue, with soft and fluffy looking bedsheets.

"You can stay for as long as you'd like, there's a spare toothbrush, shampoo and sanitary items in the bathroom, there's also a clean towel incase you felt like taking a shower in the morning." She turned towards you, "I put some clothes in the closet for you, and there's a jar of water on the bedside table incase you got thirsty." She smiled,

"Anything else you need?"

You shake your head. "Thank you." You say softly and Mitsuki gently caresses your face, placing a soft kiss on the top of your head. "I'll be downstairs, let me know if you need anything!" She said, exiting the room.