36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

This chapter is just pure softness, hope you guys are ready since this is the calm before the storm ;)

CW: Vulgar/extreme swearing💀

I added lyrics from 2 songs I recommend for this chapter cause I felt like it matched the theme, -baby came home 2- by the neighbourhood, and -john wayne- by cigarettes after sex. you can play it when I give you the cue. It adds to the vibe :)

Warmth.

The best way to wake up in the afternoon after a well needed nap, drowning in the warmth of someone else's arms.

Someone strong, caring, and sweet.

You reached down towards the arm that was draped over your waist, placing your hand on top of his. You felt his ring on his middle finger and you smiled, caressing it with your index finger as your own ring sat perfectly on your finger.

You slowly turn around to face the sleeping figure holding you close, as you finally open your eyes to take a look at the blond who was still dreaming peacefully.

You smile, your chest warm and giddy from all of the serotonin you feel from merely looking at him.

"Stop lookin at me you creep." His voice grumbled and you giggled, placing your hand on his cheek. "You're the one pretending to be asleep, and I am the creep?" You say and he finally opens his eyes and stares into yours with a blank expression.

"Morning sunshine." You said in an obnoxious voice, causing him to visibly cringe as you laughed once more. He rolled his eyes and moved closer, placing a kiss on the tip of your nose.

It's wiggling again.

He softly smiled to himself, he'd noticed that your weird nose wiggles are happening way more often now, only when you're with him. Which boosted his ego a bit, but he reminded himself to not let it get too much.

After you stopped laughing you made eye contact with him once again, holding it for a few minutes as you both laid in eachothers arms in silence.

"I love your croaky voice when you wake up." He says randomly,  "why? I sound like a man."

He smirks, pulling you closer. "Well maybe Im attracted to men then." You look up at him, "What's with you being so bold? I thought I was supposed to be the bold one." 

He smiles, "Well, maybe you're rubbing off on me."

You roll your eyes and smile, nuzzling closer onto his chest.

"You don't have to go tomorrow." He said in a serious tone, remembering the fact that you had to go on a mission with the agency you were an intern in.

"Katsuki." You said calmly as you pulled away to look at him in the eyes, "we're both taking the path to become heroes, you're gonna have to accept the fact that there are risks, and definitely lots of injuries along the way," you say.

"But that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you. Ever."

He sighs, "you better not." He says, "but talking about injuries, are you ready to get hurt?" He says in a mischievous way as he pulls himself into a kneeling position above you as you lean back in fear, "dont you dare-" you attempt to speak but he doesn't let you as his fingers find their way to your waist, and he starts tickling you like a maniac as you scream, your hands flying down to your waist for defence.

"Stop!" You scream through your laughs and tears as he smirks, grabbing both of your wrists with one hand, pinning them on top of your head as he went back to tickling you, causing you to squirm underneath him like a bug.