32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿

Recap:

After Akari and Bakugo had an argument, they both realised they've been pushing eachother away subconsciously and avoiding their problems. After the confrontation and the hero license exams, they reach out towards eachother and connect again.

A long chapter for you guys since I haven't updated in so long :)

"Really Akari?? Are you really going to come with me to sir night eyes agency?" Izuku asked excitedly. You nod, "I'm not going to Mirkos agency this time, and Mirio suggested that I go with you guys. So why not?" You smile and shrug.

"So exciting! But I thought you'd go with bakugo." He smiled. "Just because he's my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to be with him 24/7, besides; he could use some alone time." You say and he nods, as you walk back towards the dorms.

Today was Katsuki's last day of house arrest.

As you enter the dorm, you don't see him around so you decide to go to his room. "Katsuki?" You knock and you enter after you hear a grunt.

"Hey Mr.grumpy." You greet him with a smile, dropping your bag on the floor as you sit down on his thighs, your arms wrapped around his neck.

"I'm not grumpy." He complained and you smile, closing the gap and hugging him.

"Today's the last day, you're gonna be free soon!" You say excitedly and he chuckles, the vibrations of his muscles sending shivers down your spine. He started tracing shapes with his fingers on your back, "I decided the agency Im going to go with." You pull back, as he locks his hands on the small of your back.

"Mirko?" He asks, and you frown, "no. I told you, I haven't spoken to her and I'm not willing to."

Mirko hasn't stopped messaging you, begging to talk, but you've ignored it all. You haven't spoken with Aizawa yet either, just the normal student teacher interaction occasionally. Nothing more.

Katsuki knew it was hurting you aswell, they were the only family role you've had in your life and now that they're gone, temporarily or permanently, it still hurts.

"Akari.." he began, and you shook your head, "I don't wanna talk about that now, tell me about your day, what did you do?" You say, pulling on his arm so he could follow you.

You sat on his bed, leaning against the headboard as you pull him to lay on your lap, facing the ceiling. You run your hand through his hair as he closes his eyes, enjoying the sensation of your long fingers and finger nails massaging his scalp. "Better not fall asleep Katsuki, we have homework." You tease and he sighs, "Not my fault you're making me want to fall asleep." He responds with a soft smile.

"So? Tell me about your day." You demand and he obeys, complaining about how your classmates are a bunch of dirty rats who know nothing about tidiness and organisation, and how he was cleaning the dorm the whole day and how he felt lonely. And while he was talking, you were just staring at him, taking in the peaceful moment.

Soft raindrops dancing on the window, as a spiky blond boy lays on your lap, ranting about how everyone is bad and how he'd missed you. The feeling of his fluffy hair under your finger tips as you smile, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

He was surprised, but continued rambling on as you listened and tried to sympathise with his obsession with being clean.

Suddenly, he sat up, holding your hand. You tilt your head in confusion as he leans across the bed and reaches towards the side table, grabbing something from it.