13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮

Heyyyyy!

This is just an extra chapter before we get into some real action, this happens the day before they go to their internships :)

Enjoy!

TW: Flashbacks, Blood, violence, mentions of vomit

*ding*

Your phone screen turns on and the notification telling you that you had a new message. You roll around in your bed and pick up your phone, unlocking it as you press on the message.

Mina: "Hey Akari! We're going to the movies tonight to watch this cool movie, wanna come?" 

A movie?

You were exhausted, your migraine was acting up again and your head was killing you.

"Sorry Mina, not feeling well. Maybe next time"

She replies in less than a second.

Mina: "Aw babes, do you want me to come over and bring you medicine and keep you company?"

"Thanks, but it's okay. You guys have fun I'll join you next time."

Mina: "No Akari don't stay home, let's go out! you'll get some fresh air, you'll feel better instantly."

"Denki. Give the phone back to Mina."

Mina: "Awww you caught me! Fine, but you HAVE to come okay? Imagine it's a life or death situation, you absolutely have to come. You understand?!"

"Huh? Why?"

Mina: "Because you need to. We'll meet you at the cinema in 30 minutes okay? If you don't come I'll litterly come to your house and kidnap you."

"you don't know where I live."

Mina: "..."

Mina: "doesn't matter! Just come okay?"

"Fine. I'll see you guys soon. you better not be upto any funny business
kaminari."

Mina: "Haha!!!!"

What a wierdo.

You smile and get out of bed, instantly regretting accepting their offer. But you continue anyway, throwing on some clothes as you put on some eyeliner and spray some perfume on yourself.

Just because I feel like shit doesn't mean I have to look like shit. 

You smirk at your appearance in the mirror and feel your confidence rise, you might not be the prettiest girl but you're sure as hell attractive and that's all that matters.

Not bothering to announce your depart to your mother, you leave a note saying you'll be back by 11 and you leave.

***

"Bro, you coming?" Kirishima asked looking at bakugo.

"No. Why the fuck would I?" he says harshly

"Because I've heard the movie is cool."

"I don't care."

"But we'll get to spend some time together with the others!"