34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆

TW: Panic attack, Hyperventilation

Recap: After Akari and Katsukis argument, they are paired up against eachother in a hand to hand combat. After Katsuki's emotional out burst, he gives in to his feelings and decides to talk, but he realises its too late once he turns her around.

Fuck, what should I do?

Everyone else seemed to have noticed as they began staring in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Akari answer me!" Katsuki begged, cupping your cheek as you looked completely out of it.

He quickly slid his arm under your knees and pulled you up in his arms, running towards the infirmary.

Please. Please be okay.

You remained silent in his arms, your head now leaning against his arm as he ran as fast as he could.

He could feel a few others following right behind, but he didn't care.

The only thing on his mind was getting you to recovery girl.

He kicked the door open with his foot as he spotted the startled recovery girl staring at him, as he quickly placed you down on one of the beds.

"Please," he breathed out. "Help her."

Recovery girl quickly stood up and walked over to you, examining you as she gasped while seeing the blood running from both of your ears down to your neck and collarbone.

"I'll stop her bleeding, but you need to take her to a hospital as soon as possible for examination. Even if I heal her, I may not be able to recover her hearing." Recovery girl said, causing Katsukis knees to give out as he fell back on the chair, his eyes never leaving your frame.

A few of the teachers burst in through the door, "where is she?" He heard Aizawa say, as he sprinted towards you.

He placed his hands on your cheeks as he turned your face side to side, his eyes wide with worry and fear.

"Take her to the hospital. Now." Recovery girl said as soon as she was done with you, and Aizawa wasted no time in helping you stand, but he realised that you weren't responsive, so he picked you up and started walking away, but he stopped infront of Bakugo.

"I'll deal with you later." He said with a murderous glare, sending shivers down Katsukis spine as he watched Aizawa run out of the room with you in his arms.

Im sorry.

"Bakugo, I think its best to go with them to the hospital considering it was caused by your quirk. It might help out the doctors. Follow them quickly." Midnight said, as Katsuki looked up, nodding as he ran, following after you.

He saw Aizawa setting you down in the back seat of his car, and he immediately got in before Aizawa could say anything.

As he sat next to you, he saw the distant look in your eyes as you blinked slowly, only staring ahead. 

He wanted to reach and hold your hand, but he didn't dare.

He could feel Aizawas glare through the rear view mirror, so he stayed still.

Katsuki was surprised to see present mic there, considering the fact that the last thing you need was any loud noises.

But then he remembered the fact that Present mic and Aizawa have been friends for a long time, and you called him Uncle Yamada. And the fact that he looked so concerned only proved that he genuinely cares about you. He must've been around alot as you grew up, just like Aizawa.

LAVENDER| bakugo katsukiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara