𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"will you remember me in the same
way?"

Best to read under the blankets, while cuddling with a pillow or your favourite squish mellow :)

Authors Note:

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know a few important things before reading:

-This story's mc is the OC that I have created, since I personally despise the whole y/n thing. The mc has an actual personality and isn't a stuttering, blushing, idiotic mess that basically everyone hates. This story is quite serious and sometimes it may be dark, although it can be light hearted and funny at times. If you're here for a basic white y/n with "ocean blue orbs and long straight blonde hair" you're in the wrong place.

-this story is a SLOW BURN. if ya'll are expecting them to get together in the 5th chapter then sorry to disappoint.

-This story includes gay shit (not ships), so if you're a homophobic asshole, first of all, fix yourself. Second of all, LEAVE. I will gladly make you uncomfortable with my writing.

-I don't have a specific uploading schedule. Since I'm a student in a country where all schools and work places are operating, I have to attend school everyday as normal, and since I'm a senior I need to keep up with my studies and get good grades. I'll probably be updating every weekend if I have the time.

-English is my second language, so I apologise if there's any grammer/spelling mistakes. Although, I make sure to write to the highest quality that I possibly can and if you ever spotted a mistake, please let me know!

-I'm quite insecure about my writing, so if you have the time, please share, comment and vote! Any type of interaction makes my day and gives me lots of motivation to feed you some good material.

-I won't be sharing any personal information about myself, the only thing ya'll need to know is that I'm a highschool student and my pronouns are she/her.

-PLEASE refrain from commenting ANY manga spoilers. Spoiling tv shows doesn't make you cool or superior, if you do comment a spoiler, you'll immediately be blocked and reported since I DESPISE people that ruin good things for everyone.

-There will probably be no smut in this book. Reason being, is that as a minor, I feel uncomfortable to write any sexual content and even if I was comfortable, I wouldn't be good since I have no experience or idea of how anything works. So rather than writing something cringy and gross, I'd rather not write mature content at all. I hope you understand. However, if people really wanted some sort of action, I might be able to do something about it. Don't take this the wrong way, this book IS spicey, just nothing too major. ;)

-Be respectful in the comment section or you will be blocked & reported.

-Lastly, please criticise me! Since I still have a long way to go, tips and advices would be really helpful.

Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions :)

⚠︎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎⚠︎:
•𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
•𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲
•𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲/𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
•𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
•𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵