19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

Recap:

The day before the final practical exam, a few students in class 1-A decide to play the matchmakers at the party that was being held that night. Their plan of making Bakugo jealous worked; and after Akari's confrontation with Hagakure, Bakugo and Akari understood eachother a bit more as rain fell from the sky, and shared a kiss, thus began the journey of two teenagers, hoping to shed some light onto the darkness Thats been surrounding them.

TW: Blood..?

-thicc thighs-

mirko. -

TT: yes bunny? You okay?

I just made out with someone. -

Read at 10:43 pm

***

"Mirko. what are you doing here this late?"
Aizawa complained, rubbing his eyes. He was so annoyed because of the fact that Mirko had shown up uninvited at his doorstep, interrupting his sleep.

"Calm down old man, I'm here for Akari." She said, pushing him aside. He raised his eyebrows, confused by Mirkos expression. She looked serious as she stomped her way towards the guest room, where you were staying at.

She slammed open the door and you remained unfazed, sitting on the bed as she walked into the room, glaring at you.

"Mirko." You said, your voice dark and serious.

"Akari." She said, her voice weirdly deep. A shiver ran down your spine, yet you kept that stone cold expression on your face.

And then both of you screamed.

"Ahhh you have to tell me all about it!" She squealed excitedly and jumped on you, the bed bouncing up and down from the sudden weight.

She giggled excitedly, ruffling your hair as she bounced on the bed like a happy rabbit, asking you questions one after the other.

"Are they hot? How long did you make out for? Are y'all dating or what?"  She squealed

"Mirko calm down I'll tell you everything!" You said desperately as she held you in a choke hold. She released you and the both of you laughed. "I literally drove like 30 km/h over the speed limit to get here, so you better not leave out any details." She said. Leaning forward on her elbows.

"Mirko. You can't break the law for
non-emergency situations." You smiled and she rolled her eyes, waving you off.

"Of course it was an emergency! You texted me that you made out with someone-"

"Akari did what?"

both of you froze, slowly turning around to face Aizawa, who looked terrifying.

sleep deprived and angry, the worst version Aizawa.

You and Mirko gave eachother a knowing look, accepting the fact that this is the end for both of you.

Goodbye life.

***

Katsuki was laying on his bed; arms under his head, the moonlight gently shining through the curtains, illuminating parts of his room.