14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

It'd been a while since your internship had started, and to say the least, you were having the time of your life while hanging out with Mirko.

You smile at the bunny hero as she poses and takes pictures with her fans, she seems like she genuinely enjoys patrolling even though its boring. At least for you it is.

During the internship you've been training , patrolling, eating ice cream, watching movies when you got back home and alot more. You were so happy that you got to spend time with your favourite person.

"You guys are really lucky! You're getting to meet the future hero, blood hound before her debut!!" Mirko said excitedly as she pulled you closer and the crowd cheered.

Aizawa had warned Mirko about putting you in spotlight but she didnt listen and called him a grumpy old man. She wanted the world to see you, she wanted people to love you and see you  in the same way that she did.

You put on a big smile for the crowd as they take pictures and ask questions but through their screaming you couldn't understand a word they were saying. The bright flashes of the cameras was starting to give you a headache but it didnt seem to be bothering Mirko that much.

Shielding your eyes with your hand, you lean in closer to Mirko and let her arm give you a sense of security which didnt last long.

You jump when you feel someone squeeze your ass.

With wide eyes you turn around and push everyone away and look for who ever had dared to touch you.

Mirko seemed to notice your discomfort as both of you spotted the perverted musty guy that had a smug look on his face.

You were about to grab his greasy hair and smash him to the ground when Mirko stood infront of you, her expression dark and void of any sort of emotion.

She wasn't tall at all, yet she seemed to be towering over everyone. She wrapped a protective arm infront of you and whispered in a way only you could hear.

"Let me deal with him. The media will make you look like the bad guy if you confront him."

She then turned towards the guy that now looked pale. She leaned towards him and grabbed his collar, harshly jerking him forward.

"You're lucky we have an audience around us. Otherwise I would've chop off your nasty arms and shove them up your ass."

She pushed him to the ground and stomped her foot right in between his legs, cracking the floor from her strength.

"If you ever touch another woman without their consent, I'll show you what type of a hero I can be." She threatens as the guy desperately runs away.

The crowd cheers once again, their cameras pointing at the man running away pathetically. He suddenly bumps into someone and falls back onto the ground.

"Watch where you're going you moron!"

You look up, and see Bakugo standing tall and angry above the terrified asshole as he screams and runs away in the other direction.

"Bakugo, I've already told you that you shouldn't treat citizens like that. You've already made a bunch of children cry." Pro hero best jeanist steps out from behind him, shaking his head.

Once you and bakugo make eye contact, you immediately notice his well groomed hair as you squeeze your lips and try to hold in your laugh. He looks absolutely livid and this moment feels like a fever dream. His messy, spiky hair seemed to be tamed down by gallons of hair gell.

"Best jeanist!" Mirko greets him and then introduces you. You politely greet him while trying your best not to fall to the ground, crying from laughter.