Hentai Monsters and Heinous Ideas

Start from the beginning

"Don't listen to him, you listen to me. Hey. Hey. Hey! Listen to me. No, not him. Me!" He shouted at the devices who continued to mimic Peters arm movement as we gaped at them in complete surprise. Well, that was easy.

"Did you...?" Peter trailed off in shock, glancing at me and I shook my head without tearing my eyes away from the scene.

"Not in my wildest dreams did I see this happening," I gestured to the man shouting at his octo-tech who all ignored him. Peter made a gesture and all the metal limbs complied with him, somehow knowing what to do, and wrapped themselves around their former leader and captured him easily. He tried to break out of them but obviously couldn't, grunting angrily as he tried to rip away metal much to our amusement.

I suddenly remembered the car I saved a few moments ago and apparently so did Peter who was already rushing to help the woman out of the car. I froze, instantly recognizing her as the assistant vice chancellor for MIT.

"Ma'am are you okay? Come on, you can still make your flight," Peter urged as he opened the door but she didn't move, simply staring at us with her eyes like saucers.

"Peter. Hailey. You're heroes," she breathed out, still in shock from the harrowing experience and I bit back my tongue with a pleasant smile. Yeah, no shit lady.

"No. Well, she's... No, I'm..." Peter stammered modestly, anxiously turning to me and back to her with a nervous laugh but I stopped him, grabbing his arm.

"Peter, Peter. Let the nice woman finish," I interrupted him with an agitated laugh and she raised an eyebrow at me with an amused smile.

"I'm gonna talk to admissions about your friends, and I'm gonna talk to them about you," she promised with a smile, pointing at Peter.

"No, but, Ma'am, this isn't about me-"

"Dude," I hissed ever so quietly, looking at him with wide eyes to shut up.

"I'm going to talk to them about your friends, and you. Okay?" She planned, even more persistent at his opposition.

"Really?"

"And if you keep your noses clean, maybe you'll have a fair shot. Here. Get out of the way," she said and suddenly shoved her bag into Peters chest as she got herself out of the car.

"Let me get that man. You. I see you. Come here! That was not okay," she yelled at the driver of the car who clearly ran away without helping her. She grabbed her bag back from Peter and stomped over to the now scared looking man a few hundred feet away from us. We turned back to the the octopus guy who was still trying to wiggle out of the mechanical tentacles and tried to suddenly grab Peter but kept failing every time he stretched his arm just a little bit further.

"Unbelievable. Until you stop trying to kill us, I'm in control, buddy," Peter said lifting up his jacket to reveal the hologram from his suit still on with large text saying 'paired device.' "Of this whole tentacle situation you got going on here. Okay? Now, who are you? What is going on..." He started to interrogate him but was interrupted by an explosion behind us.

Suddenly, a figure appeared over the bridge wearing some sort of monster/elf mask and all green clothing while laughing hysterically.

"Osborn? Doctor..." The Hippie octopus man muttered in astonishment and before me or Peter could do anything about the masked figure we were suddenly transported by a very familiar sparkler portal that surrounded us to a dingy basement.

"Be careful what you wish for, Parker," I heard from behind us and we both turned around to see a grave looking familiar man.

"Doc?" I asked, instantly recognizing Dr. Strange and looked around the dark, grey room with six see-through cells placed on the wall. Two of which were already filled by the Octopus guy and a new monster who seemed to be a giant...lizard?