𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I watch him attentively, as he removes his jacket and folds his sleeves up to his elbow. The food is on his desk and once he's done loosening his tie, he looks at me expectantly.

"Are you going to sit down? Or say something?" The smirk I've grown fond of appears on his face, annoying the shit out of me. He knows being caught trying to leave has made me flustered and awkward, which is very out of character for me and he's taking full advantage.

"No, I'm good here."

"I think you should call me Mr DeLuca more often, it sounds beautiful coming from you."

He smirks at my lack of answer and approaches me, "Come here." He pulls me up to his chair and forces me to sit down. "Are you going to let me know why you're here, or am I going to just guess?"

I sigh, "I don't know. I'm trying to make amends. I don't know why I thought the best way to do so was by bringing you food to your work. You've probably eaten, so I can go."

"I have eaten, but I can sit here whilst you eat."

The thought of having him just awkwardly stare at me as I eat makes me cringe, so I quickly decline. "Nope. I can go home. I have lots of work to do." When I try to get up, he just pushes me down and slightly lower himself so his face is closer to mine.

I'm looking up at him and he's looking down at me, tension very clear in the air. "You're gorgeous, you know." He moves my hair away from my face, slightly touching my skin in the process.

The light touch of his finger against my cheek makes emotions I don't want to feel for him appear.

Mental images of the multiple times we've had sex come to mind and I know that if he makes a move right now I'd have sex with him, however, I probably shouldn't.

Right?

I look from his eyes to his lips and notice him do the same and all logic is lost - as usual, when I'm with him.

I pull him in for a kiss and he immediately asserts his dominance, grabbing my face in his hands.

The kiss is tender and rough, full of passion and lust and it's clear that we've both been craving this. Not just the pleasure that comes with us being together, but the fact that he's the one kissing me, not anyone else, and hopefully, it's the same for him.

His hand starts to move under my sweatshirt and when he realizes I'm not wearing a bra, he looks at me teasingly.

I roll my eyes, "I didn't not wear a bra because of you. Or because I knew this would happen. It's just more comfortable."

"I'm not complaining, Hela. Trust me."

His fingers knead my nipples lightly, making low moans escape from my lips.

I'm so focused on his fingers under my top, that I don't realize when he starts to kiss down my neck.

"I think we should focus on just being friends for a while - because of everything that just happened. You know?" He stops for a while, "Okay." He says, but his fingers are still moving against my nipples.

I pull him in, kissing his neck. I know he loves when I kiss this specific spot, just below his ear, so that's what I do. The hand he has around my waist holds me a little tighter and I know it's working.

"Just friends. No sex or anything." My voice is barely above a whisper.

Alessandro lifts me lightly, so that he can remove my joggers and when they reach my ankles his hands move to my panties. He rubs circles on my clit from over my panties and my mind goes blank. I lose my train of thought and all I can do is let my head fall against the back of the chair.

He eventually moves the lace to the side and continues his work, sometimes moving his finger along my slit, until he finally enters my core with two fingers. A moan escapes my lips.

"You were saying, Hela? Just friends, right?" He starts to move faster, still drawing figure eights on my clit.

"Yeah, just friends. . ." In a swift motion, he moves my legs on his shoulder, so his face is mare inches away from me. His tongue lightly touches my slit and I moan - maybe too loud than I should. "But only after this. This is the last time."

With a smirk on his face, he looks away from my face and starts to apply pressure on my clit with his tongue, his fingers still moving at a fast pace, making me grip the armrests of the chair in pleasure.

I come on his face in little time, his lips still attached to my pussy, taking all of my cum in his mouth. I finally calm down, and only then does he move away from between my legs.

He stands up, still in between my legs, and looks down at me, "Good girl, Hela." And with that, he lowers himself so his face is close to mine, and when I think he's pulling me in for a kiss, his hands just lightly slaps my pussy.

I stare at him, completely in awe of everything he exudes.

"We should eat, darling. The food is getting cold already."

Written in a rush

Written in a rush.
Hope you all a nice Christmas.
I spent mine in my room with Covid. I'm so glad 2021 is ending soon, because I've had enough of this year. 😭😭
anyways thanks for reading!!