𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

Depuis le début

The morning had went on as usual, except for one major detail. I told myself not to worry. But even with Ned and MJ, I still felt like something, or rather someone, was missing.

Lunch period rolled around and I sat at my usual spot across from Ned. 

Ned was just rambling about something he heard on the news, as I politely nodded, not really listening.

"Uh, Peter? You've been staring at the wall for the past five minutes."

I snapped out of my trance and turned to look at Ned, "Wha- Oh, sorry..."

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

I knew it sounded a little dumb and overactive but I said it anyways, "I was just a little worried about Y/N..."

"Oh, well if you're that worried, why don't you ask one of her friends."

I thought for a moment before looking over to a group of people sitting a couple feet away. I noticed a familiar-ish blonde girl who had hung around Y/N before. I was a little nervous to go over there, considering Y/N's friend group wasn't the friendliest out there. Taking a deep breath, I slowly made my way to the blonde girl. She was rambling to someone sitting across from her.

"Um... e-excuse me?" I stuttered, probably sounding like an idiot.

She immediately turned to face me.

"Yeah?"

"I was just, um... wondering where Y/N was?"

"From what I've heard, she's sick, so she's at home right now."

It made sense. Y/N was running through the freezing rain the day before, so she must have caught a cold. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head as I walked back to my seat. 

What if I get her something to make her feel better?

I know she sorta kinda wanted nothing to do with me but I honestly didn't care. 

                                                       *David's POV*

I glanced at the clock on the wall, 6:27 PM. Y/N had stayed in her room the entire day, which was great for me so I didn't have to hear her whininess. However, I could still hear her sneezes and coughs all the way in the living room, which got annoying after a while. 

All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the door. 

Who the hell is this?

I slowly approached the door and unlocked it, cracking it open to see who it was. There stood a tall, blonde high schooler with piercing eyes. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Aw, for me? You shouldn't have." I joked.

He simply raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Can this kid take a joke?

"Um, is Y/N home?"

A smirk appeared on my face, "Yeah... just one second."

With that, I walked down the hall, to Y/N's bedroom. When I opened the door, Y/N was sitting on her bed with that demo- cat in her lap.

"You're boyfriend is at the door, by the way."

She squinted her eyes in confusion but soon realized and jumped out of bed.

"Don't let him in yet!" she exclaimed, most likely referring to her messy appearance.

I walked back to the door and glanced at the guy waiting by the door. The more I looked at him the more familiar he became. Have I seen him before? I could tell I had seen him before, but where?

When Y/N walked out of her bedroom, I opened the door completely and headed back to the couch. 

                                                         *First Person POV*

I flashed Alexander a smile as I approached him. I soon noticed the colorful bouquet in his hands

"Awww, you shouldn't have." I said as he gave me the flowers.

I heard David snickering behind me, for some reason. I flashed him a glare but quickly reverted my attention back to Alex.

"Are you feeling any better?" Alexander asked, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Yeah, a little... I still have a runny nose though."

As if on cue, you sniffled.

"Hey... I know this isn't the best time to ask and I know we've only known each other for a few weeks," he said,  "but... I was wondering if... you'd be my girlfriend?"

I silently gasped and could practically feel David starring at me from the living room. 

"I- um... yes."

I smiled at him. He then cupped my face in his hand and leaned over to land a kiss on my lips. I was a little startled at first but I soon relaxed as he leaned back, a smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"See you tomorrow." he winked and walked off, leaving you standing at the door.

Woah

I shut the door and walked down the hall to my bedroom, with the flowers in hand. I placed them on my nightstand, since I didn't have a vase. My attention turned to my window. There was a small box with a note attached to it, sitting on the windowsill outside. Curious, I opened the window and picked up the box. It had soup and hot chocolate packets. I flipped the note over to read it.

"Get well soon"

I looked for a name but there was none on there.

That's odd

I put the small box on my nightstand and collapses on my bed, deciding to go to sleep earlier than usual since the medicine I took was making me sleepy.

A/N: hi luvs! hope you guys had a good christmas and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. its hella late rn so im too lazy to go back and read it all so if theres any mistakes then sorry lol.

also i realized that my love language (acts of service) is showing in this story, considering the amount of times that someone has either given or received a gift in this book lmao-

anyways see yall next chapter <333333