Feelings

<Patrick>

I look towards Aaliyah, and I feel bad about asking this question in front of her. I really do.

"I need to know how deep your feelings are for my daughter and if you will die for her."

<Aaliyah>

Damn.

"I see where she gets her ballsy shit from. Her father."

I adjusted my sit so I can watch this show. I just wish I had some damn popcorn right now.

<Ryder>

I gave Aaliyah a damn look. She is definitely back to her bestie ways.

"Let me put it to this way, Patrick. I have never in my entire life let someone out of their debt over a chick like I have with you. So, yeah, my feelings run real deep for her. If someone was trying to kill her, yeah, I would take the hit for her."

I look at Aaliyah, hoping I didn't hurt her more, and she is just enjoying the damn show. Either she has gotten better at hiding her feelings, or she might actually made peace with them.

<Patrick>

He's in love with her. That is why he is doing all of this.

"Yes, I have a safe place in my house that no one can get into, and if this guy is determined to make you pay through her, then we need to go straight to that place the second you return us."

<Aaliyah>

"Hold up."

He has me confused.

"Why didn't you go to this so-called safe place when he took your daughter?"

<Patrick>

Yeah, I've been asking myself that same question.

"To be honest, I didn't think of it. It's not like Priscilla knows about it. She has never seen it, and to be honest, I don't know how you are going to get her to go along with this. She's just as deep into her feelings for you as you are for her."

<Ryder>

This part is the hard part because this is not how I want to do it, but I have no choice.

"I plan to give her something to make her sleep. So when she wakes up, she is in the safe place."

<Patrick>

"Oh, she is going to be so pissed off when she wakes up."

<Ryder>

I sat back, thinking about how feisty she was when she first got here.

"Trust me, I know, but I don't know any other way to get Riccardo off his plan on capturing her unless he knows I have no interest in her except as collateral. So, I am open to any suggestions."

<Aaliyah>

Oh, he is serious.

"Look Ryder, I don't have any other suggestions unless you keep them both here under lockdown, but what kind of life is that for them?"

<Patrick>

"If we stayed here, how would you ever be able to leave her alone here with your crew?"

Because I'm pretty sure today is the first time he left her side since she has been here. Especially after how she acted the night he killed a guy.

<Ryder>

Kidnapped by KingpinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara