The Plan

<Shooter>

Did I just hear that right?

"Am I hearing things, or did your Prissy just challenge your lads?"

<Ryder>

Fuck! She has gotten ballsier.

"Come on."

I flipped my damn cigarette and rushed through the door. Everyone moved out of my way. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

<Priscilla>

Oh, this is new. Him grabbing me by my hair like this.

"They all were staring at me like before. I'm sick of it. Plus, I haven't been able to keep any food down, so we're starving."

<Ryder>

I looked towards everyone, and they all are doing the guilty thing. I let her go and grabbed her hand.

"Okay. Let's get you two some food and Shooter will have Kyle bring some medicine in. Then we can plan your father's extraction."

<Priscilla>

I probably should tell him about earlier. I mean, he is the father.

"Kyle sort of gave me a shot at his house to help with the nausea."

<Ryder>

I stopped walking when I heard that. Kyle knows better than keeping shit from me, especially with Prissy and my child. I looked at Shooter.

<Shooter>

Yep, I know that look. He wants a conversation with Kyle about his actions with his Prissy and child.

"I will call him in."

I pulled my phone out and texted Kyle to come back. Ryder wants a word with him.

"Hey Ryder, I'm going to go get the floor plans from my room and meet you two in your office."

I watch him wave at me okay and I head to my room. I could hear Whisper and Aaliyah chit chatting.

<Whisper>

I waved my hand at her to slow her roll because I have to wrap my head around this shit.

"Sis, slow down."

I mean, I knew shit was going down here, but not the power type of shit.

<Aaliyah>

This is a fucking mess.

"How the hell am I supposed to slow down when my life is falling apart?"

<Whisper>

I can't believe I am about to say this to her.

"Aaliyah... You have got to pull yourself together if you are ever going to get in Ryder's good graces, and that is if you ever want to be there."

<Aaliyah>

What? If I want to be there?

"Whisper, what do you mean?"

<Whisper>

I pat on the bed for her to sit next to me.

<Aaliyah>

I let out a sigh and walked over to the bed, and sat down.

<Whisper>

I grabbed her hands and faced her.