Shoot me

<Priscilla>

"Why not just kill him while we are extracting my dad?"

I think that is a better plan.

<Ryder>

Both have good plans, but one is going to be a back-up plan.

"Alright, here is how this is going to go. We do whatever it takes to extract Patrick. I want just your group, Shooter. I want the second group to protect the house. Prissy, you are to open the steel door and close it so we can get your dad out. But you better keep your ass out of line fire. Do you hear me?"

<Priscilla>

Damn. He means business.

"I hear you alright?"

<Patrick>

Thank god she agreed.

"Ryder, they have men at every entrance to the house. Priscilla will need to toss them into a tree to make a clearing."

<Shooter>

I can't blame him for being pushy on her staying out of the line of fire. I would be the same way with Whisper.

"What about Riccardo?"

<Ryder>

Let me think about this. I need to stay focus on extracting Michelson and keeping Prissy out of harm's way.

"Our mission is to extract Michelson with no one getting hurt, especially those two."

I pointed towards Prissy's stomach.

"If we kill Riccardo, great. If not, I guess Aaliyah's loyalty to me will get tested and if she fails, I'm burying her ten feet under."

<Shooter>

Oh, man. He is serious. He's actually going to do it if she fucks up, but what about her sister? What will happen to her if Aaliyah gets put down?

"What about Whisper, Ryder?"

<Ryder>

"What about her Shooter?"

It's not like she has anything to do with this shit hole of a mess we have going on.

<Shooter>

If anyone should understand, it should be him.

"I don't want to lose her if Aaliyah and you have a falling out, Ryder."

<Priscilla>

I grabbed Ryder's arm. Then he looked at me. I just smiled at him because he now knows what love is.

<Ryder>

Having Prissy back made me realize I'm in love with her.

"You have nothing to worry about, Shooter, as long as her loyalty is to you and me."

<Shooter>

Thank god!

"I will make sure of it."

<Patrick>

What the hell happen to his crew? My daughter gets kidnapped by them, and everyone gets soft? Apparently, I have to keep everyone on track, too.

"Now that you all have that squared away. How are you coming in here, Ryder?"

<Ryder>