Wrap Me Up

<Ryder>

When she lifted her wrist up, I was expecting to see her with stitches, but she doesn't have a single mark on her. I grabbed her wrist as I rub my thumb down where the wound was. I know it was there because I was putting pressure on it yesterday.

"Kyle, how is this possible?"

<Kyle>

Once I got the last of her gauze off, her stitches were already out and falling out of her wrapping on this wrist too.

"I have no clue, Ryder. I have never seen anything like this, and I highly recommend you keep this on the down low because if this gets out, she is going to be the target of everyone."

<Priscilla>

"What?!"

I looked between these two with his comment.

"Why?"

<Ryder>

I think he might be onto to something. Then I remember how quickly she started talking after I choked her out.

"You know Kyle. She started talking again within twenty-four hours of me choking her out."

<Kyle>

Is he serious? I looked up at him and he was.

"That's not normal. I have never seen any chick recover that quickly from you choking them out, Ryder."

I look back over at her. She is very special.

"You need to keep her safe and keep a close eye on her when she gets injured. I also recommend you tell no one, Ryder. I mean it. Not even Aaliyah or Shooter."

<Priscilla>

"Okay, now stop it. You two are freaking me out. You act like I'm a real live mutant."

I mean, come on. The X-Men is not a real thing. It's just a damn movie.

<Ryder>

I kept looking at her and feeling her wrist. It's so weird. Then I realize. I gave that man two million dollars for an experiment.

"Prissy, what did your father use that two million dollars on?"

<Priscilla>

I was watching him rub my wrist when I heard his question. I look towards him.

"I never knew he borrowed money from you, and I definitely never heard of you until the night your men took me."

<Kyle>

As I cleaned everything up, I threw it in a trash can. Come to think of it, I think I need to get rid of the evidence that she's healed and pretend she's still injured.

"Ryder, if we are going to keep this a secret, we need to keep her bandage for at least two weeks."

<Ryder>

I looked at Kyle, then back at Prissy. I think he is right. I think we need to do this.

"Prissy, I need you to do this for me to keep up appearance that you're injured."

<Priscilla>

"Well, I mean, I could always just cut myself again since apparently I am a super-duper fast healer..."

I smirked at him, but he did not think that was funny at all.

<Kyle>

I chuckled at her teasing him, but then his attention went to me. So, I straightened up. I do not need to be on his bad side right now.