Busted

<Patrick>

"Well, I am not sure, but the house has two sets of them. So when they get through this one, the second set will go into place."

<Priscilla>

"So let me get this straight."

I leaned against the desk with my arms crossed.

"You had this here this entire time, and you didn't think about using it when they kidnapped me?"

<Patrick>

Now I'm getting shit from her. I sat down and looked at her.

"To be honest, I didn't think of it. I wish I had because then maybe you wouldn't have fallen in love with the Kingpin."

<Priscilla>

I crossed my arms at him.

"I don't regret falling for him, dad. He is very sweet and treats me well."

<Patrick>

"I know you don't. It's why I agreed to help Ryder with this."

I pulled up my work on the serum I created to save her with on a tablet. Then I handed it to her.

"Here. This is everything I researched when I created the serum to save you with. This should tell you what you are in for."

<Priscilla>

I sat on my bed and pulled some of his shirt towards my nose to smell him again, except his smell has faded. I lost track of how long we have been down here for. Those damn alarms keep going off. I've read my dad's research a million times. He used a huge mixture of mutants, witches, and anything that had a special ability to save me. So, who knows what all I can do.

<Patrick>

I grabbed a plate of breakfast for Priscilla. She hasn't been eating recently. It's almost like she is depressed or sick. I walk into her room and set the plate down on her nightstand, and sat down next to her.

"How are you holding up, hun?"

<Priscilla>

"Okay, I guess."

I really want to go back to him, to be in his arms again. I miss him so much. I wrapped my arms around myself to comfort myself.

<Patrick>

My poor daughter. She is hurting pretty bad.

"Priscilla, it's only been a few months since we been down here, and it's been all over the news about the Kingpin and Riccardo having a death match going on. I'm sure it will be over soon."

<Priscilla>

Oh, my god.

"Did you say a couple of months?"

<Patrick>

"Yeah, why?"

Oh, she got of bed on that one.

<Priscilla>

I paced because I can't believe I didn't pay attention. That son of a bitch knocked me up. I turned to face my dad.

"I think I'm pregnant."

<Patrick>

She just now realized that.