Meet God

<Shooter>

Aw shit.

He just had to mention about her getting hurt. Peaches is as good as dead now because here comes God himself.

Bye Felicia...

<Ryder>

Hurt her anymore?

I immediately flipped my head at her. I grabbed her chin to move her head, and she has a black eye. I'm fucking pissed. I said un-fucking touch.

"Michelson, you got two weeks. Shooter kill the call."

I looked at all my members, and they were all scared. They should be. I kill over this shit and right now, someone is about to fucking die.

"Who the fuck touched her?"

<Priscilla>

Wow!

He's actually pissed that someone hit me. I didn't take him as a person to care about these things, but he sure pulled my chin every direction to get a good look at my bruising eye.

<Ryder>

"I said she is to be taken untouched. Who did it?"

Of course, no one is answering. They never fucking do. I pointed my gun at everyone.

"I want to know now."

Then I heard this girl make a muffle noise. I turned towards her.

<Priscilla>

Damn.

Why does he have to look like that? Looking like a Greek God on the front side. You know what? Fuck him. He kidnapped my ass. Now come over here and take this stupid shit off my mouth.

<Ryder>

I raised my eyebrow at this chick. I don't know her, but I'm adventuring over to remove her duct tape off her mouth because maybe she knows. I grabbed the edge of the duct tape and ripped it off.

<Priscilla>

"Ow, you asshole!"

And I kicked him in his balls for that shit because that hurt. Then the entire room gasped. Oh, I think I'm going to die.

<Shooter>

Oh fuck.

I ran straight over to him and got between those two.

"Girl, I warned you not to pull that shit on the Kingpin, and he is in fucking God mode."

Ryder immediately went after her. I pushed on his chest.

"Ryder, you can't kill her. We need her to get that two million dollars."

<Ryder>

I put my gun up to Shooter. No girl is going to do that shit to me and get away with it.

"Move or die!"

I watch him step aside. I immediately grabbed her by her throat and pulled her to me.

<Priscilla>

Holy fuck!

He has the chair and me in the air with his gun to my head. I'm officially scared.

"I'm sorry."

It was nothing but a whisper as tears fall.

<Ryder>

Good, she fears me now.