The Kidnapping

<Ryder>

I swear Michelson is running my patience out. He knows not to mess with me. He saw first hand what happens when you're late on your payments to me. Now this man has me chasing him down to his damn house to collect.

I pulled a cigarette out and lit it up as I stare at this man's house watching his daughter. I bet the man would pay me on time if I had his daughter. I'm going to have to keep everyone off her too because of how good she looks.

"Shooter, take your team and go get me his daughter. I want no harm to be done to her."

<Shooter>

"Let's remember what God said. No one harms her. If they do, they will deal with God, and we all know what that means: death."

They better listen this time because he will not be so nice if someone touches her.

<Ryder>

I leaned against my Harley as I watch them go to work. Once I'm done with my cigarette, I flicked it and got on my Harley. I have other business to attend to.

<Patrick>

I could hear lots of movement going on outside. I looked out my window because I know I was on his radar.

Oh shit.

Kingpin's motley crew is here. I'm so dead.

Fuck!

We have to go.

"Priscilla honey. It's time."

<Priscilla>

"What?"

I flipped my head at my door. Did I just hear him right? We have to go.

"Dad, where are..."

Holy shit! Is he in a hurry or what? He literally grabbed me by the arm and my backpack that he had made me pack a month ago.

Jesus!

"Dad, you're hurting my arm. Slow down."

<Patrick>

Slow down? I can't or we'll be dead.

"I can't honey. We have to get out of here now."

Before they get to us. I rush through the garage door.

"Get in."

I threw her bag and mine in the back and quickly got in.

<Priscilla>

What the hell is going on? The second I got into the car; dad reversed right into the door.

"Dad, the door is closed."

<Patrick>

Oh shit.

I'm in such a hurry I forgot to hit the button.

"Thanks, sweetie."

I hit the button and reversed again.

<Priscilla>

Talking about a close call. I turned to look out of the back window and a bunch of guys were standing there.

"Dad, who are they?"

<Shooter>

Good!

He stopped the car. He isn't as stupid as I thought he is.

"Go get her."

<Priscilla>

Um...

Get her?