Kingpins Goddess

<Priscilla>

I got out of my heels as I watch his bestie leave with my father. I think it is time for Ryder to show me how he really is during sex. I walked up behind him and waited for him to lock the door. He faced me right when I shoved him up against the door and grabbed his shirt.

<Ryder>

What the hell is she doing shoving me like this? I watched her grab my shirt, and she ripped it off me.

"That was one of my favorite shirts, Prissy."

<Priscilla>

I looked up at him.

"I'll buy you a new one."

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into my body.

"I want to know how it feels to be with you when you don't hold back on the pounding, God."

<Ryder>

She just made my dick go hard with that sentence. I grabbed the back of her dress and pulled her into me as I rip it off her.

"Let me show you how hard I enjoy giving it, then Prissy, if you think you can handle it."

<Priscilla>

I finished ripping his shirt off, and I got super close to his lips.

"I can handle anything you dish out, God."

I went after his pants as he went after my mouth, ravaging it like two animals in heat.

<Ryder>

Oh, how I love this chick right now. I unsnapped her bra off and then I ripped her panties off. She got me free from my pants. I threw her against the door as I picked her up and slimed into that tight cherry pot of hers.

<Priscilla>

Man, his first slam was awesome, but he ain't hitting me hard enough.

"Harder, please."

<Ryder>

I pulled away from our kiss and looked at her. She is serious. You know what? I'll give her harder. I pulled her off the door and threw her on the bed. I tossed her on her stomach, and she immediately got up on all fours. I grabbed her hips, and I slammed into harder.

<Priscilla>

Oh, that slam got me to moan louder.

"Harder!"

<Ryder>

Oh, she is fueling me something fierce because I did exactly what she said. I slammed into harder each time I pull out to go back into her. I even went faster. The harder and faster I got, the louder her moans got. I'm not holding anything back. I'm tapping her the hardest I ever tapped a girl, and she is begging for more.

<Priscilla>

Don't get me wrong, this is so blissful with this man, but I bet we can make it better if I slam into him at the same time as he is slamming into me. Yeah, I'm doing it. Right when he pulled out, and I move back into him as he slammed back into me.

<Ryder>

"Oh, my god. Keep up with me Prissy."

Because you just took me up a notch with you slamming your ass into me and me as I'm slamming my dick into your soaking wet twinkie at the same time. Now, I am about to give you your cream filling for your twinkie hole.