07

Takeomi's POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen, it was silent, maybe some had already gone to work early.

While I was making my morning coffee, I heard a small sound coming behind the counter. I went alert and slowly went behind to look with a pan on my hand.

When I looked under, I saw a small girl who looked at me with scared and teary eyes.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" She screamed in a high pitch voice that made me cover my ears in pain. She went out and got to the other corner.

"What was that?" Kakucho suddenly appeared looking all nervous.

"There's a random kid here, how did she get in?" I asked as I look at the child with (h/c) hair and black eyes.

"She's the child that Mikey brought home. I was looking for her earlier so I thought I lost her." Kakucho said and slowly approached the girl who was shaking.

"Nooo!" She screamed

"It's okay, we're not gonna hurt you." Kakucho said

"Liar, bad fairies will just hurt me too." she said while sobbing.

"What's all the noise?" Mikey said, he looks like he just woke up.

"The little girl you brought yesterday is scared. She won't let us get near." Kakucho explained

"Where is she?" Mikey asked and we both pointed at the girl who was curled up in the corner and is shaking in fear.

He approached the girl and stared at her with an emotionless face.

"You" he said and I mentally facepalmed. The girl flinched and slowly turned around. They both stared at each other for a moment.

Mikey looked surprised while the girl looked relieved. She suddenly hugged Mikey who was still in shock.

I saw Kakucho get nervous, she suddenly touched Mikey without permission so she might die right now.

"Mister, where is miss angel? I'm scared." She said and Mikey picked her up carefully.

"What angel?" He asked

"The kind lady with (h/c) hair like me and has (e/c)." She said while wiping her tears.

"You mean Y/n?" He asked and the girl nodded.

"She's somewhere else right now. You'll stay with me in the meantime." Mikey said and carried her.

"Make something for her to eat, she's too light." Mikey ordered before leaving the kitchen.

"Is it just me or does the girl look like Y/n and Mikey?" I asked

"You're right, at first I thought she only looked like Y/n but when I saw her eyes she looks like them." Kakucho said

"They didn't have a missing child right?" I asked

"That's impossible, Y/n and Mikey had a hard time having a child. When they finally did, she died with their baby." Kakucho said and I was shocked

"What?!" I asked

"Don't tell this to anyone else but when Y/n died, she was at least a few weeks pregnant. I still kept the test because I couldn't tell Mikey. He wouldn't handle it well." He said and I sighed.

Jeez, Shin, your brother lost a lot of people. He's been through a lot.

___________________________________

Mikey's POV

With the small girl in my arms, I went to the living room. She's so thin and light.

I sat her down on the sofa and we looked at each other. When I carefully look at her, she reminds me of Y/n.