03

Mikey's POV

"Mikey, Ran, and Rindou have captured the target. They're at the warehouse waiting for you." Kakucho said.

"Alright" I plainly said and we went to the warehouse.

I saw a man, maybe in his 30's tied up with a sack on his head. He's not moving so I guess he is unconscious.

I sat down on a chair that's a few meters away from the captive. Ran and Rindou is near him while Kakucho is beside me.

"Begin" I stated

Rindou took off the sack and poured cold water over his head. The man immediately woke up and looked around.

"W-where am I? W-who are y-you?" He asked

"The real question is; why are you here?" Ran asked while he leaned closer to the man

"T-that tattoo. Bonten!" he exclaimed

"Ding ding ding! It's good that you still know who we are." Ran added the man kept trembling in fear while Rindou pulled out a cart of tools used for torture.

"We're gonna ask some questions and you'll answer. If you don't these little tools right here will help you." Rindou added

"Now, first question. Where is your former boss?" Ran asked

"I-I don't know" the man said

"I see, maybe these pliers will help you remember," Rindou said and removed a nail from his hand.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" the man shouted in pain

"Did it help?" Rand asked

"I-I said I don't kno-aaaaaahhhhh" Rindou removed another nail.

"That's not a proper answer." Ran said

"I n-never had any contact with him ever since our group fell." He said and Rindou pulled out another nail.

"Oops" he said while the man cursed and cried

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and Kakucho noticed it.

"He's too noisy. Keep him quiet" he said to the two.

"You hear that? Make more noise and you'll get more." Rindou said to the man who was trying to keep silent.

"I'll change the question, Where did your boss go after disbanding?" Ran asked and the man went silent.

"Hoooh?" Rindou reacted and pulled out another nail which made him shout again.

"Not answering will cost you a nail." He said

"I won't tell you anything!" He said and they took another nail. This went on until all the nails in his hands and feet were gone. He didn't answer any questions.

"This was a waste of time." I said and stood up.

"We're sorry boss!" The brothers apologized.

"Use the water drop and wait for him to talk again." I said and they said yes.

Waterdrop torture is not physically painful but it will break one's mind. He'll eventually give up and tell the truth.

Kakucho and I left the warehouse and went straight home. This is tiring, if only I killed them when I had the chance.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm home" I said when I entered my room. As usual, Y/n is sitting at the side of the bed while looking out the window.

"Welcome back, how was work?" She asked with a warm smile

"Tiring" I said and laid down.

"I see" She said and the room was silent again.

"What did you do today?" I asked

"Nothing, just the same as always." She said softly. She always stays in the house, mostly in my room. She follows me sometimes and never talks to others unless she's with me.

She started humming the same tune she used to sing for me. Even if I hear it often, somehow it feels different. I still fall asleep when she sings and I love her voice but it feels empty and cold.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Majiro!" Y/n called

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Look at this!" She said and showed me a picture of a big and beautiful penthouse.

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Should we buy this? This could be our headquarters!" She excitedly said

"Calm down, what do you mean?" I said

"Let's buy this and live with the others! It's better that way so that no one would be lonely and we'll work together. The place would also be lively and fun too." She said and I smiled

"That's a good idea, I think you chose a good place." I said and smiled.

"I know right! I have good taste after all." She said proudly and I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I know you do, you're my wife after all." I said and she blushed. She looks cute when she does that. I rarely see her that way lately.

"Are you teasing me, Mr. Sano?" She said and pointed her index finger to my chest.

"Of course not, Mrs. Sano." I said which made her blush even more.

"We are literally married and you still get flustered when I call you that." I teased

"S-shut up, the way you said it is different than the others." She murmured and I chuckled.

"Hmm? Do you like it when I call you that?" I teased and leaned closer to her.

"Mrs. Y/n Sano~" I whispered in her ear and she turned into a tomato.

"Y-you!" She said

"What?" I smirked and she started chasing me while I was just laughing and apologizing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Craaashhh*

I opened my eyes because of the sudden noise. It was still dark and when I looked at the time it was 2:30 in the morning.

I got up feeling tired and looked outside the window. I saw a car, crash to the front fountain.

I also saw a pink-headed man coming out of the car while two purple heads were laughing and taking videos and pictures.

"Is this what you wanted when you said we'll live together with the others Y/n?" I asked but no one answered. She's gone again.

After a while of watching the two brothers looked up to my window while I kept staring. They looked scared but the pink head was dancing around while singing something.

Slowly, the two got out of my sight nervously while the other kept dancing around. A whitehead came out and approached the dancing pink guy. He was yelling at Sanzu while pointing at the crashed car and damaged fountain.

He took out a taser gun and shot the guy which shocked him until he passed out. After that Koko looked in my direction and bowed as an apology and I closed the curtain.

"Lively indeed," I said and tried to sleep again. Should I be more strict? What would Y/n do?

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »