09

??? POV

"Boss, Yamamoto Asahi was found dead earlier this morning." my right-hand man said.

"Who?" I asked while I look at the city view with a glass of whiskey in my hand and a bitch beside me.

"The one we sent to handle the spies on Bonten, sir." He replied

"Oh, that scumbag that used to be 4th's right hand?" I asked while I drank the cold liquor.

"Yes, sir."

"So, what's the big deal. He's just a useless pawn from beginning to end. Just find someone better to handle his job. It's not like he was a threat to me anyway, he doesn't even know where I am." I said with a smile.

"The problem is, we don't have enough men to be spies. The last ones were also killed by Bonten." He said and I clicked my tongue.

"Useless pieces of garbage, what do you expect? They all came from the 4th, they're as useless as their former boss." I said and stood up.

"Well, at least they followed their leader in the afterlife right? Hahaha" I said

"What about our spying mission?" he asked

"Hmmm, I heard that 2nd was having some problems and is now in trouble with Akihiko-san because of some budget." I said

"Yes, sir."

"Send him a letter saying that we'll help him with that but in exchange, he'll give us some people that we could use to spy. That would be a good trade, right?" I said 

"Then, I'll do that right away." He said and I nodded.

"Oh, and by the way. Call someone to clean this place up." I said and he nodded before leaving.

"Now, where were we, sweetheart?" I said with a smirk and caressed her face before kissing her which she also did. I slowly laid her down on the bed, she has her eyes closed but I didn't and I just looked at her lewd face. 

*bang*

I shot her abdomen she opened her eyes and look at the wound and held it to slow the bleeding.

"K-Kaito-san, w-why?" She asked with tears in her eyes and she started to cough up blood.

"Why? Well, you got boring so I decided to get rid of you." I said and held her chin up to look at me.

"Also, do you think I'd keep a pet that has another master besides me? I know you were also having fun with the 1st." I said and slapped her face and grabbed her hair.

"Do you think just because I'm the 3rd, I'm lower than him? A bitch like you? Dare to think lowly of me?" I said with an angry tone.

"I-i'm sorry, K-Kaito-san. P-please forgive me." She pleaded, still bleeding.

"Of course I'll forgive you, you were my favorite toy after all." I said and stroked her hair she had hopeful eyes and I smirked.

"But you're already broken so I have to throw you away." I said and shot her head and it killed her instantly.

Damn that Kenta, just because he's Akihiko-san's favorite, he could just mess with me however he pleases. Just you wait.

_____________________________________________

Koko's POV

"Boss, I found a lead for Yomi-kai." I said to Mikey who just came to my office a while ago.

"I found the 2nd executive's financial accounts, I already asked Mochi-san to track their location." I continued and he looked at me.

I hacked their account and took all their money and transferred it to ours. Now that they're penniless, they'll eventually show themselves soon.