18

Rindou's POV

After cleaning myself up, I went back to the warehouse. I opened the door and saw my brother talking on the phone while smoking.

Kagami was also tied up to a pole but was still unconscious. Ran saw me and asked me to come closer with hand gestures.

"Oh, talking of the devil. Rin is finally here." He said and put the phone on speaker. The caller ID showed that it was Koko.

"That's good, you can start with the interrogation right away. The boss is already here, listening." Koko said while I approach Kagami and poured cold water to wake him up.

The guy was startled and started to move around and make muffled noises. I kicked him in the crotch and he screamed in pain.

I grabbed his hair and painfully stripped the tape off his mouth. It even took some of his facial hair off.

"W-who a-re y-you? W-where am I?" He asked in Cantonese while shaking because of the cold.

"You know who we are." I replied and he faced my direction while struggling to free himself from being tied.

"Japanese? You don't know who you're messing with! I will kill you!" He exclaimed.

"Kagami Ryuunosuke." Ran said and the guys shut up while trying to look in Ran's direction.

"Wh-" he was about to ask who we were again so I just took his blindfold off. His eyes adjusted from the sudden brightness for a while before he looked at us with wide eyes.

"W-what's this? Isn't he from the casino? And who are you?" He asked Ran first before me.

Ran was still in his disguise while I was in my normal look.

"You'll remember soon so answer our questions or you'll die." I said while pointing a gun at his head. He only nodded and nervously looked at me.

"Good, let's start!" Brother said and we proceeded with the interrogation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Then, final question.." my brother said. We have been questioning him for two hours now and he's already beaten up.

It was because he wasn't answering quickly and was obviously lying his way out.

"If you answer this question truthfully, our dear treasurer promised to give back the money that he hacked into your account and let you go." Ran said

"W-what? Y-you g-guys were the one who did that?" Kagami asked and Ran only smiled

"Yes, no moving on. After the last question with truth only or a bullet will go through your head." I said while pointing the gun at his temple.

"O-okay" he said and I looked at my brother to let him proceed with the question.

"Good, now for the million-dollar question..... Where the fuck is your boss, Kuromiya Akihiko, hiding at?" Ran asked

"H-he's.." Kagami stated and I could see that he was hesitating so I pressed the gun to his head more.

"I said fvcking answer it truthfully, don't even try to lie this time." I threatened.

"Okay okay, he's in China! Boss is in Beijing!" He exclaimed with eyes shut and I pulled my hand away with the gun and he opened his eyes.

"Oh?" Asked Ran.

"T-the third said that he was meeting the boss in Beijing." He said

"That's enough, we can track them using his phone, take care of him now." Koko said and ended the call.