12

Kakucho's POV

I finally got off from work, I was planning to come home yesterday but work piled up and deadlines were coming up.

It's already 10 am and I have just arrived at our front door. I also see two purple heads and a pinkette near the door.

"Did you just finish your work, Kakucho?" Ran asked

"Yeah." I said while I loosen my necktie.

"Oh, what a coincidence. We also just finished ours." Ran said

"What happened to Sanzu?" I asked while I looked at the guy who was just spacing out than usual

"He's quiet, right?" Ran asked

"He was jealous of Koko who bragged about being praised by Mikey last night." Rindou explained

"That's all?" I asked and Sanzu suddenly looked at me with a serious face.

"That's it?! You don't know how hard it is!" He said and I just sighed

"First, he electrocuted me with a taser gun. Second, he cut off my allowance to 5 months, and now? He got praised by the boss and just randomly rubbed it in?!" He said dramatically.

"Well, I understand that Mikey rarely says compliments but aren't you a bit overreacting?" I said

"That's the issue, he "rarely" gives compliments and it wasn't to me." He said

"It's your fault for crashing the car into the fountain last time. Why are you expecting him to say something nice to you?" Rindou asked

"Shut it, it's both of your faults that I got in that situation! If only you didn't mess with my stuff and put many in my drinks then that wouldn't have happened." Sanzu said and the two just snickered.

I sighed one more time before I heard the front door open. Sanzu and Rindou quickly hid behind Ran who hid behind me.

"Hey! The door just opened on its own!" Rindou said

"You opened it, right?" Ran asked me and I shook my head

"I TELL YOU KAKUCHO, THE PENTHOUSE IS HAUNTED!" Sanzu exclaimed and I sighed.

"Look down" I said and the looked down and saw Megumi behind the door peeking.

"A child?" The three said.

"Megumi-chan?" I said and she slowly showed herself while being cautious at the three behind me.

"Welcome home, Kakucchi." She shyly said and I squat down and slowly pat her head. She didn't flinch like before but she still closed her eyes.

"I'm back." I said and smiled and she smiled back and I picked her up.

"You know the kid?" Ran asked

"Is that your kid?" Rindou asked

"You fvcked had someone?" Sanzu asked and I kicked his stomach and covered Megumi's ears.

"Watch your mouth, she's just a kid." I said.

"Kakucchi, what's fvc-" I covered her mouth.

"Don't say that your father will get mad. It's a word you should not say." I said and she nodded.

"Father?" Asked Ran

"Yeah, this is Mikey's daughter, Megumi." I said and surprised the three.

"What?!" they said and I just entered with Megumi still in my arms.

"Kakucchi, who were they?" She asked

"They are my co-workers." I said

"Like friends?" She asked